The Big Boys?!

(The organization personalities were made mainly by Cajun_Yankee so give them good dragon points ok thx goobye)

New York and California arrived at the mansion, California immediately taking note of the odd irregularities at play.

"You moved back here? I thought you sold this mansion," California said. New York smiled.

"Don't worry about it, baby. I still have a room I rent out occasionally," New York said. California nodded.

"I'll believe that...," California said. New York led California to the bedroom, where California began unbuttoning his shirt. "Are you ready to give me your... apology?" California cooed, letting his shirt fall to the floor. New York seemed at a loss for words.

"Ah- oh... Um... sorry baby, not tonight, I-"

"What's wrong? Are you afraid I'll notice something is off with your body?" California spat. New York froze.

"Wha-"

California grabbed New York's collar and glared intensely into his mechanical eyes.

"I'm not as dumb as the real New York... I know a f*cking robot when I see one," California spat before stabbing his trusty pocket knife™ into 'New York's' face. When the robot fell to the ground, its robotic skeleton twitched mechanically through its rubber flesh. California let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, that could've ended badly..."

California observed his bullet wound once more to make sure it was still doing ok and then put his shirt back on. He left the bedroom and wandered through the hallways.

Meanwhile, in the mansions cell, Texas, Florida, and Alabama were tied to chairs, and not even in a fun way.

"...Do you think Robo York has kidnapped Cali?" Florida asked. Texas sighed.

"I don't know... Florida... I hate to critique you at a time like this, but you really shouldn't have told the robot the exact coordinates where California was upon request," Texas said in a defeated tone.

"...I told it in the form of a riddle, though...," Florida said.

"Simple addition isn't a riddle. You really thought a robot couldn't solve a math equation?" Alabama asked, visibly upset but too saddened to do much about it.

"You could've at least given him fake coordinates... you just told him exactly where to find Cali," Texas said. Florida was silent for a moment.

"... am I grounded?" Florida asked.

"Yes... that is, if we ever make it out of here...," Texas said. Just then, California burst open their cell door, looking annoyed.

"I hate technology," California spat.

"You're ok!" Texas exclaimed in relief as California got to work, untying the group from their chairs.

"Guys, I have a new plan. I'm tired of all the robot bullsh*t, and Ohio has been nothing but a condescending jerk to us. I say we hijack a car and take this to the UN," California said, untying the final ropes keeping Alabama down. Alabama nodded and grabbed a lockpick set from his pocket.

"I know how to hijack any ol' car, and I, for one, am ok with leavin' Ohio behind," Alabama said. Texas smiled.

"Glad I'm not the only one gettin' sick of him. What do you say, Florida?" Texas asked. Florida just raised his arms happily.

"I'm just along for the ride! Let's take this up to the big boys!" Florida exclaimed.

A few hours later, the crew cruised down the highway, eating McDonald's and being iconic overall.