- ͙۪۪̥˚┊9┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

I want to sincerely apologize for the cliffhanger last chapter.

No, I am not just saying this because I'm being held at gunpoint.🥲
••••••••••••••••••••

Bakugo stood in the doorway of the bedroom frozen in place. He was so overwhelmed with emotion right now that couldn't hold back the tears pouring from his eyes. He stumbled and tripped over his own feet as he made his way to the bed.

As soon as he wrapped his arms around Izuku he collapsed to his knees sobbing loudly. The twins also clung to their dam as they cried. Izuku's own eyes filled with tears as he looked at them. He held them close to his chest as he hugged them tightly.

"Daddy!" Seiji and Koichi cried out.

"My babies," Izuku cried.

They stayed like this for hours and hours crying, nuzzling, and scenting each other. They didn't speak they just clung to each other like it was their last moments on earth. The twins had fallen asleep, eyes red and puffy from crying so hard.

Izuku gently laid them down and placed a hand on Bakugo's head. Bakugo laid his head in Izuku's lap taking in as much of his scent as he could. He had missed it so much that he thought he'd go crazy.

"How long have I been gone?" Izuku quietly asked.

"Three years," Bakugo answered.

Izuku kissed Bakugo's forehead, "I'm so sorry Kacchan, I never wanted to leave for so long. I missed everything, it's only been a day for me..."

Bakugo shook his head, "I don't care how long it's been I'm just glad your back. The real you,"

"Me too, where is everyone else? I don't smell their scents in here," Izuku looked down at him.

Bakugo grew stiff and clenched the blankets as his scent became soar with sadness.

Izuku just cupped his cheek, "It's okay you don't have to speak. Just show me,"

Bakugo sat up and placed his forehead against Izuku's allowing him to look through his memories. Suddenly Izuku pulled away making Bakugo worried.

"Izu are you ok?!" He said concerned.

Izuku hid his trembling hand under the covers as he squeezed his eyes shut. He didn't know that they had felt it. They weren't supposed to feel it.

"I'm ok, I just didn't realize how much pain I caused. Everything is ruined because of me," Izuku looked down.

"No, you did what you had to we don't blame you. We did this to ourselves, we all handled it differently and it caused a rift. It's something we have to work out, it's not your fault." Bakugo told him.

Izuku nodded and smiled, "Still I can't help but feel a bit guilty."

Bakugo finally asked what he had been dreading, "Your the only one who woke up. Did he..."

Izuku shook his head and cupped Bakugo's cheek, "He's perfectly fine so don't make that face. After we went back to our actual selves we remembered everything that happened.

His fight with Ei was too much for him. He's scared of what will happen so he doesn't want to come back yet. He's not ready to face him after what was said between them," Izuku said quietly.

Bakugo frowned, "I forgot you two left right after that fight. We all worked things out and moved past it but it's still fresh for you. Ei couldn't even look at Denks without breaking down. He thought he'd never get to apologize and it broke his heart," he mumbled.