Chapter 422: Seven-Colored Radiant Lotus

The so-called "Sealing Spirit Pillar" is actually a massive artifact specially designed by ancient cultivators to seal nearby spiritual energy, completely isolating it and preventing it from leaking out.

This rare artifact usually has two main uses.

One is to seal extremely rare spirit herbs or plants to prevent their spiritual energy from leaking out and losing their essence.

The other is to suppress powerful ghosts and demons, ensuring they cannot escape and cause trouble.

Regardless of the specific purpose, the discovery of such a pillar by Han Li and the others was significant.

As for sealing spirit herbs, that was self-explanatory. But even if the Sealing Spirit Pillar was used to suppress some powerful ghost or demon, once subdued, they could be imprisoned inside a magic treasure, making it the best material to enhance the treasure's power.

However, they also understood that any creature capable of being sealed by the Sealing Spirit Pillar was not to be underestimated. It was possible that if they entered and failed to subdue the creature, they might end up being harmed by it instead.

Therefore, after exchanging glances for a while, although they showed excitement, none of them rashly suggested immediately approaching the pillar.

After a long silence, Jin Qing couldn't help but let out a bitter smile and muttered, "This is quite troublesome! However, since we've put in so much effort, none of us will turn back now, will we?"

"I won't leave even if you do. Let alone the fact that we're not even sure if there's a demon inside, even if there is, I must try to subdue it," the cultivator surnamed Jian said coldly, crossing his arms.

"Hu Daoist friend, what do you think?" Jin Qing smiled faintly, not saying much, then turned to ask Hu Yue.

"You know how we wandering cultivators are. We live a more carefree life compared to others, but we're much poorer. It's rare to have this opportunity, so I must try!" After pondering for a while, Hu Yue finally made up her mind.

Upon hearing this, Jin Qing didn't show any surprise and looked at Han Li.

"I don't mind. If most of you are willing to explore, I will join as well," Han Li said casually, raising his eyebrows.

With the Green Bamboo Cloud Sword, crafted from seventy-two pieces of heavenly thunder bamboo, he had no reason to fear any monsters or demons.

"Don't ask me. Although my cultivation is only at the Foundation Establishment stage, I happen to have a demon-sealing treasure given to me by my father. Even if I can't defeat it, there won't be any problem with self-protection," Stone Butterfly said before Jin Qing could ask her.

"Alright! Since none of you are willing to leave empty-handed, let's approach the pillar! But everyone should be more careful!" Jin Qing sighed lightly, his expression cautious.

"We won't joke about our lives, Jin Daoist friend. But let me make it clear beforehand. If there really is some fierce ghost or demon inside, whoever subdues it will own it, and no one else can fight over it," the cultivator surnamed Jian said, his eyes gleaming with a strange light as he suddenly spoke.

"Of course. If there's such a thing, then it's up to each person's ability to subdue it," Jin Qing agreed without objection.

The others naturally had no different opinions.

Seeing this, the cultivator surnamed Jian's spirits lifted, revealing a hint of joy.

"Why, does Brother Jian have some special method for subduing demons? You seem quite confident," Stone Butterfly glanced at him askance, smiling faintly.