Chapter 441 Ghost King (Part Three)

Just as the gray shadow was about to pierce through the black-robed man, a dazzling white light suddenly appeared between them. The gray shadow let out a startled cry and retreated, seemingly terrified of this white light.

The black-robed man, who had just escaped death, was still somewhat dazed for a moment, but then he was overjoyed.

Without hesitation, he immediately flew away and finally appeared beside Han Li with a flash of red light.

Han Li looked at the black-robed man with some surprise.

He saw clearly that there seemed to be a giant bird-like creature flashing by in the previous white light, which scared off the gray shadow.

Han Li became curious about this.

The black-robed man didn't have a good expression to show Han Li.

Having just escaped death, he was still terrified! He deeply regretted not listening to the advice of others and rashly coming to the Void Heaven Palace.

But when he thought of the white light that saved his life just now, he seemed to remember something.

He hurriedly reached into his bosom and took out a ancient, battered bronze mirror from his black robe.

Han Li glanced at it curiously.

The mirror had a unique shape and exuded spiritual energy. Could it be another ancient treasure?

While Han Li was pondering, a cracking sound came from the mirror.

The mirror suddenly split into seven or eight pieces without any warning signs. The spiritual energy it originally contained disappeared without a trace, and the item turned into a useless piece of junk.

The black-robed man's eyes were filled with regret when he saw this scene.

He sighed and put away the broken bronze mirror with some reluctance.

Then he raised his head and happened to meet Han Li's gaze. He couldn't help but recall the incident where Han Li deliberately didn't lend a hand earlier, and he snorted in annoyance, turning his head away.

Seeing the black-robed man's reaction, Han Li was taken aback.

But then he seemed to understand something, smiled faintly, and didn't bother with this person, instead looking towards the ghostly creatures ahead.

Purple Spirit Fairy also looked at the black-robed man's figure with a pensive gaze.

At this time, the "Soul Crying Beast" had already rushed over and automatically climbed onto the black-robed man's shoulder, sitting quietly without moving, appearing extremely obedient.

Meanwhile, on the side of the black shadow opposite them, the gray shadow appeared faintly, and with a "puff" sound, seven or eight similar ghostly creatures emerged from the surrounding mist.

Han Li recognized these ghostly creatures at a glance—they were a kind of fierce ghost called "Wei Wu."

Normally, if one appeared in the mortal world, it would cause a great disturbance. Unexpectedly, there was a large group of them here, which made Han Li's expression darken.

These ferocious ghosts, with horns on their heads and sharp fingers, although not as powerful as the two ghost shadows, were still not inferior to Foundation Establishment cultivators.

At this moment, they all crouched nearby, surrounding Han Li and the others.

Seeing this, Han Li knew that a tough battle was inevitable, so he didn't hesitate to give orders.