Chapter 444 Black Robe

Struggling in the grasp of the three tiger demons, the giant sword, under Han Li's void-pointing finger, ceased its tremors, but the green light on it flickered unpredictably.

The tiger demon, spewing out thick black mist, was momentarily stunned at this sight. But before it could react, dozens of faint golden electric arcs shot out from the broad surface of the sword.

These electric arcs were incredibly fast, fleeting along the furry giant hands of the tiger demon, and swiftly adhering to its entire body, forming a golden net that enveloped the monster.

Upon seeing this scene, all three heads of the monster showed signs of shock. But before they could take any action, the net of electricity covering them burst open under Han Li's light command, causing a blinding white light to engulf their massive bodies, rendering them completely invisible.

Even the Purple Spirit Fairy and the black-robed man, engaged in another battle, couldn't help but glance over in astonishment, while their opponents, the "Wei Wu" ghosts and two ghost night demons, momentarily hesitated before fleeing in all directions.

The Purple Spirit Fairy and her companion were surprised, and after a moment of hesitation, they watched helplessly as the ghosts fled into the mist.

Only the Soul-Wailing Beast seized the opportunity to emit a burst of rosy light, swallowing up one of the escaping ghosts that had strayed too close.

After a brief moment of the blinding white light, it finally dimmed, returning to normal.

The tiger demon remained motionless in place after the white light faded, its three heads still frozen in an expression of horror, without any change.

Then a cold wind blew by, and the monstrous body of the tiger demon turned into flying ashes, disappearing without a trace.

Only the giant sword and a fist-sized tricolored bead remained floating in mid-air, the bead shimmering with grey, black, and green colors interwoven, flickering incessantly.

Han Li breathed a sigh of relief and waved his hand, causing the green giant sword to emit a low hum before dispersing into eight flying swords shooting back towards him.

However, four of them turned into useless pieces halfway.

The other four obediently flew into Han Li's body, sinking into a state of slumber.

This round of electric arcs had consumed all the "Devil-Repelling Divine Thunder" they had accumulated, requiring a long period of recuperation.

Han Li glanced at the strange bead, then with a flicker, he arrived in front of it. He then focused his gaze on the object, contemplating.

After a moment, a trace of fierceness flashed across his face, and with a single hand flip, another green flying sword appeared in his hand.

Then, with a flash of light, Han Li mercilessly struck the bead with the sword.

With a "bang," the bead was split in half by the sword, and three black mists flew out from within, desperately trying to escape.

But with a flick of his finger, Han Li released three egg-sized fireballs.

After three muffled sounds, the three black mists were hit by the fireballs, emitting a few miserable screams before being completely engulfed by flames.

These monsters were extremely cunning, hiding their main soul in a magic tool, hoping to lure him into reaching out to grab it.

Surely, if he had fallen for it, he would have had to face a battle of possession!