Chapter 534: Nestling Amongst Red and Green

"Senior Li, please come in!" The woman pushed the stone door and respectfully gestured for Han Li to enter.

Han Li nodded and stepped inside without saying anything, with the woman following closely behind.

The stone door closed automatically behind them, transforming the outside back into ordinary walls.

Upon entering, Han Li saw a cyan stone passage with faint white light flashing at the end, seeming relatively short.

Silently, Han Li proceeded forward. After turning a corner, he suddenly encountered another wide stone door.

Outside the door stood a middle-aged cultivator with a gloomy expression, at the middle stage of Core Formation, dressed in a blue Confucian robe.

As soon as he saw Han Li, the man smiled and greeted him with a respectful hand gesture, "Senior Li, right? I'm Yuntian Xiao, the host of this place. Welcome to this exchange meeting. Most of the other fellow cultivators have already arrived. Miss Wen, please make sure to entertain Senior Li well and not neglect him!" Yuntian Xiao was exceptionally polite to Han Li, then gave a casual instruction to the woman.

"Miss Wen?"

This title naturally revealed the identity of the woman in white, who turned out to be Wen Siyue, the daughter of Wen Qiang, whom Han Li had encountered by chance before, from the Miao Yin Sect.

It was unclear what Wen Siyue had experienced to end up in this place, which naturally surprised Han Li upon seeing her.

However, due to the use of the "Transformation Art," Han Li recognized her, but she did not recognize him.

When Wen Siyue heard Yuntian Xiao's words, her expression changed suddenly, and she hurriedly responded behind Han Li.

Although Han Li didn't turn around, he faintly sensed that Wen Siyue seemed extremely afraid of Yuntian Xiao.

A hint of strangeness flashed in Han Li's eyes, but after a light smile, he casually exchanged a few polite words with the middle-aged cultivator and entered the door.

Inside was a square hall with a circular giant table in the middle, surrounded by several unusually wide grand chairs, most of which were already occupied by cultivators.

However, as Han Li observed the situation on the chairs, a strange expression appeared on his face.

Except for two female cultivators at the Core Formation stage sitting alone, the male cultivators sitting beside the other chairs were all accompanied by glamorous and enchanting female cultivators. These female cultivators were all at the Foundation Establishment stage or early stages of Qi Condensation, and every one of them was young and beautiful.

As Han Li was pondering, a fragrant breeze suddenly rose beside him, and a soft, trembling figure leaned against him.

Han Li turned his head slowly and saw a somewhat wooden but beautiful face in front of him.

Surprisingly, it was Wen Siyue who took the initiative to approach him, enveloping him in her fragrance.

Han Li frowned slightly but didn't push her away. Instead, he looked at the other female cultivators around the male cultivators and revealed a hint of understanding.

After a moment of thought, he reached out and embraced her slender waist, then walked confidently to an empty grand chair and sat down steadily.

Wen Siyue reluctantly sat down beside him, half of her body leaning into Han Li's embrace.

While Wen Siyue fell silent and somewhat stiffened, the arm around her waist loosened slightly.

This surprised Wen Siyue, who subconsciously glanced at Han Li with a hint of suspicion and surprise.