Chapter 428: Xiao Cha

Suddenly, the young ghost's claws flipped, and a green light flashed, shooting towards the oncoming green rainbow.

Instantly, thunder roared!

Black and golden arcs of lightning burst out, colliding and interweaving, forming a huge thunderball. The thunderous sound echoed in the hall, shaking it profoundly.

Han Li's eyes narrowed!

"The Heavenly Thunder Bamboo!" The fact that the other party also possessed a treasure refined from Heavenly Thunder Bamboo startled him.

Could it be...

Han Li seemed to have figured something out and stared carefully at the green light shot by the youth.

In the dazzling electric arcs, a foot-long emerald arrow fiercely clashed with the giant sword formed by the seven green bamboo swords.

The arcs emanating from it were different from those on the giant sword; not only was the gold color absent, but instead, a thick black color was mixed in, as if it had been refined with some kind of evil technique.

Despite this, the power of this black lightning arc was incredibly formidable, gaining the upper hand in the clash with the golden lightning.

Seeing this, Han Li couldn't help but let out a sigh.

He hadn't expected his initial suspicion to be true.

At the sight of the arrow stuck in the white bone skull, he felt a familiar aura emanating from it, much like his cultivated Golden Thunder Bamboo. However, its somewhat blackened color and occasional hint of evil aura made him hesitate.

After all, as far as he knew, Golden Thunder Bamboo had only appeared once in the Chaotic Star Sea, disappearing for countless years afterward. How could it be so coincidental that he encountered it? He found it somewhat unbelievable.

But now, seeing that the arrow that had ambushed him was not only made of Golden Thunder Bamboo but had also been turned into a treasure by the old ghost, it was truly ironic!

A smirk appeared at the corner of Han Li's mouth, revealing a hint of sarcasm.

But suddenly, he thought, if the old ghost had suddenly launched the arrow while he was observing the white bone, he would have been so close that he would have undoubtedly died.

This thought made him increasingly fearful, feeling cold sweat on his back, truly terrified.

As for the seven green bamboo swords being unable to match this arrow, there was nothing strange about it.

These flying swords had been cultivated for too short a time, relying solely on the ability of the Golden Thunder Bamboo in battle, naturally far inferior to the opponent's treasure.

If the seven flying swords had been cultivated for a little longer, they would definitely have been able to compete with the opponent's Golden Thunder Bamboo treasure.

But after this probing, since the other party had a way to deal with his "Evil Exorcism Divine Thunder," Han Li didn't want to fight the other party to the death.

After all, from the initial green shadow to the present youth, he had never figured out the opponent's true cultivation level.

Moreover, this person was cunning and had a sinister and ruthless mastery of demonic techniques, making him unpredictable.

If he were to risk a fight, even with the help of the more than ten thousand Gold Devouring Bugs, he was not sure he would win.

Thinking of this, the idea of the other party suddenly suggesting to stop fighting was probably also due to his suspicion of Han Li's peculiar treasures and techniques.