Chapter 494: Allure of a Bewitching Woman and the Spirit Spring

The journey was exceptionally calm, much to Han Li's surprise.

After following the route marked by the red line and going through several twists and turns, Han Li encountered no restrictions or puppets and easily arrived at a high wall.

Looking at the seemingly ordinary stone wall, Han Li unfolded the old scroll again and carefully compared it.

"Yes! It's definitely here!" After a moment, Han Li muttered to himself.

With a lift of his hand, five green sword lights shot out from his fingers and plunged several feet into the stone wall.

Seeing this scene, Han Li felt delighted.

There were no restrictions on the wall; indeed, there was something hidden inside.

Then, Han Li's five fingers moved slightly, and the five sword lights simultaneously rotated halfway, easily carving out a circular hole about ten feet high.

With a gentle push of his hand, a large hole appeared on the stone wall, revealing darkness inside.

With a flick of his wrist, the sword lights disappeared, but a white light sphere floated from his palm and slowly drifted into the hole.

Without hesitation, Han Li's figure moved, and he effortlessly leaped into the hole.

It was a small secret room, no more than two zhang high and about five or six zhang long and wide, covered in thick dust.

However, in the middle of the secret room, there was indeed an extremely crude teleportation array.

The array was crooked and twisted, with rough inscriptions carved on it, as if it had been imitated by someone who didn't understand formations at all.

Han Li frowned!

Could it be that it was unusable or already abandoned?

He stepped forward and, using his knowledge of formations, carefully examined the teleportation array.

After a while, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Although the teleportation array was crude, it was still usable, and it didn't seem like a long-distance teleportation array. It was estimated that after being teleported, he wouldn't suddenly appear tens of thousands of miles away in a strange place.

Han Li took out several spirit stones and quickly installed them around the teleportation array.

After a buzzing sound, the array emitted a faint glow.

Seeing this scene, Han Li smiled faintly.

However, instead of immediately rushing to teleport, he turned back to look at the hole that had opened and pondered for a moment.

Then he walked a few steps over and cast several restoration spells on it. The broken stones instantly sealed the hole, restoring the stone wall to its original appearance.

Only then did Han Li clap his hands and step onto the teleportation array, disappearing in a burst of white light.

The next moment, Han Li's figure appeared in a misty area, slightly damp and warm, with an indescribable fragrance in the air.

But Han Li was standing in a dilapidated formation, staring in astonishment ahead, his mouth gaping wide open.

In the distance, there was a milk-white pool about ten zhang in size, emitting white mist and a fragrant scent.

But what stunned him was not this, but the fact that there was a naked figure standing half-submerged in the pool, bending over and playing in the water.