hELLoO mY deArs

HELLO EVERYONE! First I have to say thank you for reading my idea. I do not guarantee that it will be good, but I will do my best! I assume that many of you will not even read this, but it doesn't matter, I want to warn you about the book/idea.

In the book you can find: 

strong language, violence, abuse, anorexia, anxiety, romance and much more. 

I also know that there are a lot of characters and that there will be many more, but I hope you won't have a problem going to the top of the story and seeing who is who, when someone new appears, just go back to the introduction and every problem is solved. 

I must also say that English is not my first language, so there will certainly be mistakes, I hope you don't mind!

I also have to mention that if there is a book with a similar story, that means it's a copy cat, and to thank @shadowbookshelf from whom I got the idea for one of the main character's nicknames and  ideas for a dogs. I must also say that the book by this writer is fantastic, it's called "Fightclub" and it's too good. 

 I recommend reading it.

One more thing. I will dedicate this book to my friends and crush who will probably never see this and probably will never love me back, but what can you do, life sucks. 

Maybe now it doesn't make sense why to him but... you will see

love is blind...

To my friends, who are reading, NO IS NOT WHO YOU THINK OF! And don't ask me anything

<3 

;)

Without further ado, happy reading!