Chapter 2

Everything hurts 

But I'm used to it

 I don't know if you've ever felt like you can't feel your body anymore. It's as if you're simply not in it anymore, but then again, you are. 

That's how I feel now. 

When my father finished what he wanted to do... he left me bleeding.

 Of course this is not the first time, but it has been a long time since my body hurt like this. 

I called Kailani to pick me up  from one street away from my grandfather, because I didn't want to show her how awful the place where I grew up looked up and where hell rise. 

She said she would arrive soon, so here I am, sitting on a bench by the bus stop, waiting.

 Otherwise, I wouldn't have called her because I don't want her to see me like this, but I don't think I would be able to endure the bus ride , and people would ask me what happened.

 I wouldn't know what to say. 

Life is hard, and explaining something to another person is even harder for me. 

I say it once and I won't repeat it. 

How beautiful life would be if my psychopathic parents weren't there.

 For teenagers like me, life is now completely different than mine. I don't feel sorry for myself,  but I don't think I deserved this. Maybe I did, I just don't know, what if I did deserved it.

 Azul, that is me, killed a lot of people. Not a single person I killed was innocent , they were cruel people.

I would never kill anyone if it wasn't deserved.

A hand on my shoulder brought me back from the depths of my thoughts. Kailani looked at me with concern and fear. 

,,Oh my God! Lilith, we have to take you to the doctor, this is beyond all limits.''

,, No hospital or organization can help me, let's go home,''

I said, trying to get up, but every time I moved forward, my ribs, back and legs hurt. 

"I'll need help," I said, looking at her

 "of course" 

She put her hand under my arm and slowly helped me get up and sit in the car.

 Kailani got into the driver's seat and started the car. The way home was quiet, but not that pleasant silence. But the unpleasant ones.

 "Kailani... are they home?" She looked at me quickly but returned her gaze to the front. She is a very careful driver but very skillful. 

"No, Ravi and T had a fight and everyone went somewhere, maybe an hour ago." I nodded and turned my attention to the road. It's not very far when you are going by car, so we reached our apartment in 30 minutes, again that's short for New York and luckily there weren't many cars on the road.

 When we arrived Kailani quickly got out of the car and came to my side to help me out. It was a little harder to get up than to sit down, but it doesn't matter. 

 When we reached my room Kailani knew what she had to do, it wasn't the first time this had happened. 

She brought me first aid kid, but when she looked for pain pills, she found an empty box

"shit" 

She said quietly.

 "Lilith, I'm going to buy you painkillers very quickly and I'll be back soon"