Chapter 4

Beatrice's pov

If someone had told me that today I would wake up to the phone ringing and that the person on the other end would tell me that they found my little girl, I wouldn't have believed them. 

But here I am with my husband and my three oldest sons sitting in our private jet and flying to New York. 

Klaus could not calm down all morning, at first we thought that someone was playing tricks on us, for the hundredth time, but when they took a picture of the DNA analysis, everything was clear to us.

4h ago

I can't believe it

 we found her. 

It's currently 2 in the morning and everyone is asleep, at least that's how it should be.

 Klaus gathered the whole family downstairs, the whole army, in the living room and told them we had important news.

 "Mom, is everything okay?" Alvin asked. 

"You're not pregnant again, are you?" Maximilian said getting up from his seat but Liam put him back down

"no ,of course, I can hardly stand you, not one more child"

 I said sitting on the armchair while Klaus stood behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Are you sure that everything is alright?" Callum asked

 "Yes, and more than good."

 "Good...then we're sitting here because? It's half past 3 in the morning," Percy said in a bad mood. 

"Children" Klaus said with a pause "we found your sister" 

"we found Lilith" I said with a smile.

 At first they looked at us like we were crazy, but when they realized we were serious, chaos ensued.

 Questions came from all sides, such as 

Where is she now? 

How did you find her? 

Is that really her? 

Are you sure?

 When are we picking her up? 

My gaze went to Nathan who had tears streaming down his eyes. 

I went to him and hugged him. 

"Mom, is that really her?  Are you sure it's her ?'' ,, I am, love'' 

He hugged me tighter. He and Lilith are twins, he spent his whole life without his other half.

it's time to bring Lilith home

present

Those eyes are the same as her father's. 

Klaus was holding my hand, and if he hadn't, he probably would have already used it to hug her, but I know it's too soon. 

"These are your parents, Mr. Belladonna and Mrs. Belladonna, Klaus and Beatrice" said this boring headmaster. 

Nobody said anything. 

,,Hello, I'm your father, Klaus, and I'm very glad that you'll be with us again, we missed you so much bambina.'' when he introduced himself to her, I immediately went

 "Honey, I'm your mom, Beatrice, and I'm very sorry that you didn't grow up with us, but the most important thing is that you're here now, Lilith, we missed you."