Chapter 11

Yes, Levi was right.

 I've lost a lot of blood and I'm starting to feel dizzy, but luckily for me we were close to home. 

Since I'm going to have to tell them the truth, there's no need to hide, I'll go to the main door. Levi wanted to go with me, but I managed to get him not to go, I don't need to explain who Levi is, yet. 

When I approached the gate, the guards saw me and were ready to stop me, but when they saw that one of them was the guard who, he was on the right, turned out to be Jose, he is a guard but he is good and he became my friend. 

"Lilith? What happened''

 ''Explanation later, please call Killian and Caspian'' I said leaning against the gate wall.

 Not even a minute had passed, the two of them, plus mom and dad, ran out of the house. 

"Lilith! What happened?'' Klillian said hugging me and then he saw that my leg was bleeding. 

''How did this happen? Where have you been? Are you okay" Caspian was already in front of me 

"It's nothing serious... I'll tell you everything... but first please take the bullet out of my leg" I said and everyone's eyes were wide open.

 "Bullet!" Mom screamed in panic. 

"Mom, don't worry, it's not like one bullet can do anything to me." 

I have the feeling that my mother's heart was beating 300 at second.

 "First let's fix your leg and then tell us what happened" Caspian said picking me up from the ground and carrying me to his clinic.

***

When Caspian finished with my leg, he himself said that it's nothing serious, I just need to rest until it heals.

 Together we went to the living room where everyone was sitting, awake... except for Alvin, he was lying on his stomach and deep in sleep. 

Not even an atomic bomb could wake Alvin up. 

When we woke up Alvin, after 15 minutes trying, we all sat down and everyone was waiting for me to tell them what happened. Dad looked at me as if he knew the answer but didn't say anything. 

"Well... before I start talking... I have to say" 

"That you're a ninja and you kill bad guys, because that's what you were doing in my dream" Alvin said sleepily and Liam punched him on the head, gently.

 "I'm Azul" 

Percy started to laugh "Okay, Lilith, now tell us what's going on here" I rolled my eyes and told him again 

"well I already told you what's going on but if you don't believe me then our conversation ends here'' Everyone was silent

 ''Yes, I am Azul and this happened because of my carelessness, I was on a mission that should have ended without pain until an uninvited guest appeared''

"You're Azul..." Nathan said quietly 

"MY SISTER IS AZULLL! This is amazing now I can tease Oscar that you are better than him'' I smiled ''Lilith, that means you are the same person we were talking to the other day!'' Maximilan said and Liam hit him on the head too. 

"Damn, she still doesn't know!" "Of course I know you're in the mafia...  you idiot."

"Speaking of the mafia," I crossed my legs, but as soon as I did, the pain reminded me that I had been shot in the leg, so I returned it to the original position. "I want to be part of yours" Killian nodded his head no "why?! I'm already part of that world anyway'' he rolled his eyes.