Chapter 10

I know I said that I would post chapter 10 right away, but I had surprise guests and I couldn't finish everything yesterday, so I'm posting the chapter today

***

I woke up this morning to find Ralph on top of me. So far we haven't hung out that much, because Killan is afraid that Ralph will attack me , it's a tiger again. But it turns out that Ralph loves me the most. 

I didn't wake him up, I stroked him and got up. Tonight I have a mission for which I have everything planned. As soon as I get back from school, I'll talk Nathan into helping me with something. I will tell him that I want to sneak out, but that he must listen and not tell anyone. 

Of course I will buy him his favorite donuts in return. The rest of the plan is not that complicated. 

Around 9 o'clock, I'll say I'm tired and go to the room, since I found a place where the cameras don't shoot, that's where I'll sneak out, which means I can enter Killian's office and leave through the window. 

When I leave the house, Levi will be waiting for me in front, because I need a ride. As soon as I get there, I'll disguise myself as Laura Jones, one of the people who have access to the VIP section, but I'm not sure why, because like her, she's just the wife of Mr. Jones, who owns one of the clubs.

 When I get there, I will pour the poison, which takes effect after 15 minutes, into Alonso's cup, but in order not to be suspicious, I will dissolve the sleeping pill in the cups of a few more important guests. 

Then I will have 15 minutes to get out and get back in the car where Levi will be waiting for me to take me home. 

Very easy. 

I dressed in jeans and over that a Dolce Gabbana cream t-shirt and tied my hair in a ponytail. 

At school I agreed on everything with Nathan, but it was very difficult. At first he asked me where I was going, how long I would stay, whether I was alone... but in the end we agreed that he would watch my back, but on the condition that as soon as I returned I would go to his room so that he would know that I had come and that I will buy him 10 donuts tomorrow.

 Now I just had to do the rest of the plan.

The first eo of the plan went well and no one suspected

The first eo of the plan went well and no one suspected. I am currently in the room getting ready. Since it is a gathering of casino owners, of course I have to dress accordingly

 Since it is a gathering of casino owners, of course I have to dress accordingly