Chapter 6

Lilith's pov

When we both got ready, I realized that I didn't have a bike.

 "Nathan, how am I going to ride a bicycle when I don't have one?" 

"Don't worry, Twiny, I've prepared everything," he said with a smile and continued towards the garage. Another garage, not the one with cars, but with all the equipment for literally any sport and any activity. 

Nathan suddenly disappeared but quickly returned  with a two-seater bicycle. 

He had a smile on his face and was pointing at him "and what do you think"  "I think it's perfect" Nathan sat in the first seat so that he could control when we should turn because I don't know further roads, and because he wanted to took me somewhere no one had taken me before.

 Nathan talked the whole way, I don't know how he didn't get tired 

,,And then grandma said, I can't wait for you to meet her, anyway, she said that dad never admitted to anyone that he was afraid of spiders. At first no one believed her because, hey, dad is not afraid of anything, he can take staring contest with death and win, but that soon changed because Percy checked.''

"It turned out that his friend Fabio, who is originally from Australia, has a pet tarantula at home. So Percy invited Fabio to our house along with his tarantula. I will never forget that day. Dad literally peed his pants.''

''When Fabio arrived with the Tarantula, Percy immediately showed Dad, who ran away at the same moment and hid behind Mom, who couldn't stop laughing at him. Lilith, I can't tell you how funny his face was, he completely lost the color in his face.'' 

,, The funniest moment is when Alvin said that the tarantula disappeared. Dad immediately ran away from the house and didn't come back until the evening where he didn't separate from mom'' 

I had a smile on my face the whole time. 

Even though Nathan didn't close his mouth, I enjoyed listening to him. We stopped suddenly. "Lilith, first let me tell you that this is my hidden place that no one knows about except Luna, and now it will be our place"

 I hugged, I don't know why but I did, I haven't hugged any of them now. 

Nathan was first in the shock and didn't return the hug where I started to lower my hands but he quickly hugged me and pushed all the air out of me

 "I missed you Lilith, when you weren't there I felt like a part of me was missing"

 Nobody hasn't let go of the other one yet. I wish this moment could last forever. 

When we let go of the hug, I only then noticed how beautiful this place is

We sat down on a rock and took off our sneakers to dip our feet in the water

Which was miraculously not cold.