7| Virgin Mary

Sorry for the late update, had some unforeseen circumstances but I'm slowly working back to my normal self.

Enjoy 🤍

"You should try out for the debate team" I think I heard serenity saying but my mind just won't stop spiraling from that kiss

His soft wet lips.

He looks like a smoker and sometimes he smells like one with a mixture of his perfume.

Amir seems like the type to make you fall in love then break you after.

Bad decision wrapped in the perfect gift box.

Mmm mi did tell yuh fi ghee the bwoy but noooo yuh want to cut muh load a style, the girl in my head chastises me.

I need to come up with a name for her.

Aunty debbie said I'm not supposed to be opening my legs for free.

Money inna hand before cock bore you holeee.

My college tuition needs to be covered if and when I get into Harvard university.

I'm not saying I will be a user but what is the point of having sex for free these days?

Mi know yuh had the potential to be a wicked gyal but no him we need fi worry about mi luv, she continues.

Yeahh we gone see about that.

"Kaylani!" Serenity shouts snapping me out of my head right back to reality.

"Huh, yes?" I answer.

Mara giggles

"Girl what has gotten into you today?" Mara asks.

Should I tell them?

Amir might be serenity's brother and I don't want any friendship conflict.

Not everyone is going to be thrilled that their friend is dating their brother.

I inhale deeply then exhale through my mouth.

"I'm not sure. Last night was my first time ever kissing somebody and I didn't know what to do" I bow my head in embarrassment.

Silence follows.

Now I regret raising my head. Serenity and Asmara has the most flabbergasted look on their faces.

"Girl everyday yuh surprise us more and more" serenity admits.

"So you're a Virgin Mary?" Mara questions me.

Confused I decide to ask her back a question "what do yuh consider a Virgin Mary?".

She laughs "if yuh haffi ask that then you're one".

"A Virgin Mary is someone we consider as a person who have never had sex, kissed someone, tried oral or feel on themselves" she explains and now I wish she didn't asked.