13| Speechless

Didn't had a chance to proofread, please be lenient to any errors found.

Wednesday night
8:30pm|

Wednesday night 8:30pm|

"Ahh" slow down.

He groans "why? I thought you liked it rough".

We're both out of breath.

"I do but you're extra rough tonight. What has gotten into you?" I ask under his lustful gaze.

He lift my legs over his shoulders and press down on my lower abdomen as he continues pounding my insides out.

"Mmm. . ." I moan as my eyes roll over.

The pain is hot but the pleasure is oh so . . . good.

"It's nothing" he says as a way to brush me.

I try my best to find a rhythm that I can rotate my hips to but he's uncoordinated and all over the place with his movements.

Frustrated, I ask about my daughter instead. Another topic he refuses to discuss.

"Did you drop kaylani home like I've asked?" I ask him.

"Chro . . . Why are you asking me questions in the middle of sex?" He's irate but is it directed to me is what I want to know.

He shift my feet to the side forcing me on my stomach then grip my waist and yank my ass up in the air.

"Clay!" I exclaim.

He ignores my cry.

He begins to take me from the back putting me in even more pain than the missionary position.

Wincing, I try to calm him again.

"Clay please, you're hurting me" I plead.

He groans but doesn't let up.

My whole body feels like it's going into shock. His strokes get slower and slower until he pulls out and releases all his pent up anger all over my ass.

"Don't move" he commands, like I was planning on it.

He brought back a few napkins and clean up his sloppy work then discarded of them in the garbage in the corner of his room.

Clay is upset about something but refuses to have a conversation.

"Are you mad at me?" I query, his anger seems to be pointed at me or at least that's what I think.

"What? . . . No" he replies almost immediately.

I'm frustrated.

"Then what made you almost rearranged my insides?" I ask.

He exhales and lean his head back against the headboard.

"I told you it's nothing angela, stop nagging me as if you're my woman or something" he chastises me.