18. Meeting with someone new.

Nisha ( POV )

" What is it ? " I asked him. ". We are going on a vacation. " he said and I can't believe...we are going out together. Is it possible? It has been way too long since we have gone out for vacation.

" Really I am so excited about it. But the kids are having school how will they come with us ? " I asked him. Can't miss school for that. " well , its not a family trip so they are just going to stay with their grandparents for a while. And we can go on a vacation together. " he said to me.

" Its going to be us ? Just us ? " I asked him and he nodded. " I know you just started your work and stuff ...but I think we need this vacation. After all the misunderstandings I think we need this alone time very much. " he said and well nothing can make me more happy than this.

" Really you're taking me on a vacation. I am so happy. " I told him. Its going to be my first vacation with him after such a long time. He never willingly took me on a vacation before and i am glad that our relationship is developing.

" You can say I am kidnapping you from here for few days. Here everyone wants you and for my work I can't spend time with you. That's going to change and I am going to have my wifey all for myself. " he said pulling me in his embrace. I hid my face , its so comforting to be here to be loved by him. I don't know how I lived without it.

" Sometimes I think I don't deserve your love. " I told him. " That's not true. whatever happened ...that's our past which we will forget. And now start new....and you must know you deserve love okay , never doubt that. " he said and againg I could feel warm tears falling from my eyes. I may sound like a cry baby but when you get someone back whom you lost twelve years ago back in your life...things happen.

" where are we going ? " I asked him trying to hide my tears and change the subject . " well thats going to be a surprise. I am not telling you. we are going for a week and we are leaving this sunday . " he said all in one go. I looked up and nodded. " I love surprises. " she said in a whisper. " And I love you. " he said closing the distance between us . His lips pressed against my lips and he kissed me.

My whole body shook with a new sensation , something which I didn't feel for a while. He kissed the corners of my lips. " And I hate sharing my beautiful wife ...so this week you're just going to be mine. " he said between his kisses and I laughed with him. " Till than I think I will wait. we have two kids ..I know. But our relationship started again and I want to make it special. " he said looking me into my eyes.

" But thats not only my decision so I want to know what do you think ? " he asked me while playing with my hairs. " I think that's a good idea. " I told him. " Its going to be hard. " he said cuddling me like a little girl. " That was your idea. " I told him and he laughed. " Its hard cause your so beautiful love and your in my embrace...but I will make you know that your husband loves like in just two days. " he said in a low husky voice which is a huge turn on. But I am willing to wait.

Next day in the shop.

" Girl you're finally going on a vacation with your man. I am so proud of you. " said tanveer with teary proud eyes just like a mother. " Tell me what did you do to put him under your spell girl don't be shy. " asked soniya. I am in my resturants office room , soniya and pakhi are in video call.

I called soniya to ask her help tanveer with work while I will out of town. " Did she walked straight or she limped ? " asked pakhi. " I walked exactly how you walked out of your hubby's room pakhi " I told her and her whole face turned red. She would have scolded me on a good day but she is silent today.

" Her silence speaks volume..." said tanveer. " You did spend a night with him ...doing ...girl thats a news. " said soniya surprised just like us. " I was drunk things happen okay. " she said but man she is blushing. " was it good ? you want more ....details . " asked soniya to her. Like I said this group is insane.

" Nothing that I can remember we were drunk . " she said trying to end the conversation. " Its a good excuse to do it again...celever. " said soniya and pakhi left the chat and we laughed a little on her. " well I am free I can help pakhi...you have a lovely vacation. " said soniya with a smile.

" How is your hubby ? " tanveer asked her. " Still old , have gotten his fourth surgery ...its a miracle that he is still around. His daughter showed up and is currently with us. So I am going to take her out for shopping. " said soniya. " what a good mumma " tanveer teased her.

" Not mumma but friend , cause other than her father she just has me. " she said and that's why I am her friend. No one knows that she married that man to save her father from being on road or perhaps in jail. No one knows she cared for that man's family and the property will go to his daughter once he dies , she is just keeping the house. She is investing on many female products and earing on her own. And she loves to hide it all.

" lets go we have to attend customers. " said tanu. I nodded and walked out with her. Tables are filled and I am happy about it. But something caught my eye. I saw a guy sitting in the corner. He has dark hair , he is in blue shirt sitting all alone. He has a cup cake infront of him with a candle on it. He lit the candle with a lighter. wait is it his birthday ? He looked around and his eyes became more sad. I can't watch it anymore.

" Tanveer get a cheese cake with candles. " I told her and she left immediately. I told some stuffs to get some balloons for the party. He is going to have a best party of his life.