𝐻𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3

Third person POV: A sinner of your type was not very socially acceptable you were a fallen arch angel who fell out of line in heaven and God casted you down and disclosed you as unholy and deserving of eternal hell for speaking against Gods unfair ways...

Reader POV: The evening was cold as I walked across the streets of pentagram city I was constantly harassed and being called a prude for my boundaries I wasn't really into lustful activities like Asmodeus or greedy like mammon...I just wandered the pentagram city at night after getting kicked out of my boyfriend's house because I refused sexual intimacy with him. The streets were bright with several advertisements for VoxTek and the three Vees tower they were looking for employment in the tower I had no job currently and It was hard to resist the opportunity to sign a contract with an overlord or work for bad people but after the fiasco on the news I had my sights set for a better idea a place of warmth without the fine print a path to redemption to show God he was wrong.

Third person POV: Reader set their sights on the Hazbin hotel that was advertised on the news it was kind of a flop but Charlie Morningstar got her point across and that was enough for a young and naive Reader to walk through those doors and try their best it was a free place to live and an open opportunity for them to show God he was wrong about them and make God regret his decision...The rain was coming because the dark storm clouds began forming with rumbling thunder under them Reader just hoped they would make it to the hotel before the rain started.

Alastor POV: As the sun set I finished my duties as second in command I finally had a source of entertainment in my after life and all I could think about was Sinners with such high hopes and little chances to redeem themselves I counted the bills in my hand that had just recently came through the mail to be paid and let out a sigh it was a long day...I brushed off my jacket and fixed my bangs...I did that often to seem more professional the best part of my rank was making people feel below me it was an acquired taste to say the least fear smelled good and it always kept me wanting more...gave me that adrenaline to torment more souls and smell their fear and misery deep in my body...My daydreams were soon interrupted by a light barely audible knocking on the door. I checked the clock on the wall it was around 11:23 pm who would be knocking this late? I groaned a bit before walking towards the door slapping the same wide smile on my face as I turned the doorknob.

Third person POV: Alastor creaked open the door after putting on his smile and using the best enthusiasm he could, and he was a bit shocked to see a young demon on the doorstep of the Hazbin hotel and he tilted his head to the side and spoke in his usual radio voice with a hint of amusement. "Why hello dear welcome to the Hazbin hotel pleasure to be meeting you Quite a pleasure!" He was far too loud for this late at night. Reader stood cradling their arms in the cold wind outside as the rain clouds were ready to release an even colder stream of water from the sky. "May I come in?" They spoke still looking down at the ground with the same shivering shocking sensation running through their body...Alastor was looking for a pathetic sinner like Reader to come along and tumble down to the fiery pits of failure right in front of him. He spoke in the same tone once again. "Why of course welcome to the Hazbin hotel my dear!" Reader shuffled inside as Alastor moved to the opposite side of the doorframe to let Reader in.                     "Lovely to have you welcome to the hotel how may I help you darling?" He asked so casually, and it was almost endearing. It was new for reader to experience kindness it was a shame it was not as sincere as it looked at first.  

Alastor's POV: This young demon looked vulnerable and pathetic, finally another resident to this hotel that's not constantly trying to get in my pants I was really getting tired of Angels comments it was uncomfortable to be around and a lot less entertaining if he gets aroused at the slightest insult but this new person...ohhh they will be the most entertaining failure to watch they will be so hopeful then lose everything as they melt into the hands of false hope.

Reader POV: A very tall man let me into the hotel I saw on TV that day it looked nicer than I thought it would and the man who opened the door for me had a creepy smile on his face and he was awfully nice for a demon...it wasn't normal all people have an ulterior motive nobody has any good inside them and I would know... "Thanks your awfully kind...I hate to be a burden but I need a place to sleep...and could I possibly do the whole redemption thing?" I asked I knew my words weren't very convincing, but they were true I was exhausted, and I didn't have time to try and be nice or even please people in an endearing way with kind words or handshakes.
He gave me a wide smile with teeth this time and he really looked like he needed a toothbrush...but no demon is ever pretty. he spoke. "Of course, my dear that's what the Hazbin hotel is all about let's get you all settled in a room then shall we?" he was welcoming on the outside and it was really convincing but I still didn't know how to feel...

Alastor's POV: Their voice dripped like honey from their mouth despite how tired they were it was very interesting...They agreed to working with the hotel in the redemption program which was surprising usually a demon would only ask for a room to sleep in for the night then be cracked out the next morning and never come back...I was surprised with this one...I knew they would be tough to crack but when I convince them to sight the paper, I will enjoy the everlasting torture of absolute despair brought upon them...Plus I love to play with my food before I eat it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry if this chapter was short, I am quite literally in the middle of end of the year testing (I do online school though) So I do have more time to write but you will have to bear with me when I can't always get chapters out every day, but I will try!