Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

  As for Zhang Zhiqing, she felt that she had to think carefully about how to make him spit out those things.

  Why did Zhang Wenyuan use Zhou Le's things to please other female educated youth, and was so righteous even after being caught? Isn't it that he is certain that Zhou Le is a girl, and if the matter becomes a big deal, he, as a man, will not suffer any loss.

  Zhou Le was walking slowly behind Da Ya Er Ya, and when she met someone from the brigade, he kept looking at her.

  With the promotion of her mother Comrade Zhao Xiumei, she has become a city dweller for sure. In the eyes of the country people, no matter whether it is a formal worker or a temporary worker, as long as they can come to the city to work as a worker, they are all popular.

  The fact that Zhou Le failed to get a job made everyone laugh.

  She stayed at home and didn't go out. In the eyes of those people, she felt ashamed to go out.

  Now that I'm out, don't you think it's strange to be seen by others?

  They didn't know that Zhou Le had changed his mind, and now he spoke a little strangely, "Zhou Le, your mother said that you have been admitted to work in the city, is it true or not? Then we country people can also work in the city. Going to take the exam?"

  "Really, only those with a junior high school degree or above can take the exam." Zhou Le said seriously as if he didn't notice their tone.

  Although they are all rural girls, they are still different from Zhou Le. After all, no girl like Zhou Le has to do any work at all.

  The number of girls who can study until they graduate from high school can be counted on two hands in the entire Red Star Commune.

  Looking at Zhou Le's white and tender face, the girl who spoke was also a little envious. Not many girls in rural areas could grow up like this.

  Looking at the other party's envious eyes, Zhou Le accepted it calmly.

  Which girl in the team doesn't envy her? She has three brothers in the family, and they all get full work points.

  This is also the reason why Zhang Wenyuan chose her. The conditions of Zhou Le's family are indeed not as good as those in the city, but in the Xiaohe Brigade, she is the girl with the best conditions.

  Except for those educated youths in the entire Xiaohe brigade, she has the highest academic level.

  The girl obviously didn't expect Zhou Le to say this directly. After all, she was crying at home two days ago because she failed to pass the exam. Will she be fine now?

  "Please, please, don't block me here."

  The girl subconsciously stepped aside and watched Zhou Le leave. Something was wrong in her heart. She said to Zhou Le's back, "I haven't even been admitted to the job. Why are you pretending to be a city dweller?"

  Zhou Le heard it. After all, her hearing is quite sensitive now.

  She turned around suddenly, startling Zhou Hongni. It was quite embarrassing to be caught gossiping behind someone's back, so she hurriedly carried the basket and went home.

  Zhou Daya looked back at her aunt from time to time and took her to the place where they were digging wild vegetables. "Aunt, sit here and take a rest. We'll go home together after I finish digging."

  Zhou Le nodded in agreement and found a place to sit down without any psychological burden.

  She glanced at it and saw that there were quite a variety of wild vegetables here.