Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101

  Director Hao has been thinking about it ever since he drank the milk tea made by Zhou Le. After contacting the state-owned tea farm in the next province, he ran to County Magistrate Zhu every now and then.

  Even though he was rejected, he still wanted to apply. He talked about the various advantages of the milk tea shop and analyzed the pros and cons. He talked until his mouth was dry, but still no agreement was given.

  Finally, it was Director Qin who came up with the idea. If the persuasion didn't work, then try another method. Although it would have a negative impact, there was no one else in the office, so even if he cried his eyes out, no one would see him.

  This finally convinced County Mayor Zhu, who agreed that they could start with a milk tea shop as a pilot.

  After getting the approval, Director Hao immediately went to choose a place, then got through all the links, and finally decided on the address of the milk tea shop.

  It is next to the department store that Zhou Le mentioned, and not far from the state-owned restaurant. Both places have a large flow of people.

  He just didn't know how to decorate it, so he called Zhou Le over again.

  Of course, Zhou Le decorated the shop based on the appearance of the milk tea shop she had seen before. She also asked Director Hao to select several colors as the theme colors of the decoration. The instant milk tea they launch in the future can also use this as the theme.

  Director Hao was quite confused at first, but Director Qin distracted him and decided on a random color.

  After the decoration was completed, Zhou Le stood under the bright sign and didn't know what to say for a moment. He could see the big red sign from a long distance away. It was the coolest thing on the street.

  "Old Hao, you know what, this color alone is enough to attract people." People passing by would stop and take a closer look when they saw this color. The interior looked like a counter and I wonder what was sold there.

  The most important thing is that this milk tea shop has not yet been named.

  Director Qin strongly recommended that the name be really delicious, but Director Hao rejected it with a look of disgust.

  As for the name, Director Hao really thought about it and finally decided to call it Hao Drinking Milk Tea.

  Zhou Le: "..."

  She sincerely felt that there was a certain truth to why these people could play together.

  After deciding on the name, Director Hao went to recruit people to decide on the signboard. The milk tea shop was not run by Zhou Le, but he found people here and handed them over to Zhou Le for training and waiting for them to be cooked. Only when the milk tea is approved by Zhou Le can the milk tea shop officially open.

  Making milk tea is not difficult. Zhou Le made a form based on the models of milk tea shops in later generations. If you don't know how to follow the operating procedures on the form, you should be able to do it.

  As for the cups of milk tea, you can bring your own enamel cups to fill them. Of course, they have also customized a batch of bamboo cups with the words "Drink Milk Tea Well" printed on them. If you like it, you can also buy the ones in the store. cup.

  After you finish drinking from this cup, you can clean it and put chopsticks or pens in it, so it won't be wasted.

  Of course, there is also the familiar Guiyuan brand logo.