Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11

  "Sister-in-law, she did it on purpose." Goudan said angrily.

  "You think she is slow. You can obviously help her but you don't do anything. Why should you think others are slow?"

  "Nai said, this is the job that the girl has to do. I am a boy, how can I do this?"

  "Then I'm just a girl. I don't have any work, either?"

  "You are different." Goudan muttered.

  After Daya over there fed the chickens, she was ready to go out with the basket in her arms like yesterday. Zhou Le got up and followed her.

  Goudan immediately followed, and Niudan followed behind his brother.

  But the place where we dug wild vegetables today was not the same place as yesterday, but by the river.

  Goudan's eyes lit up and he came over immediately. "Sister-in-law, would you please teach me how to poke the fish with a stick?"

  "It's not suitable here, the water is deep here."

  "Then let's go to a place with shallow water. I know where the water is shallow, and I will take you there."

  Zhou Le remained unmoved.

  However, when Tiedan's group saw Zhou Le coming out, they immediately surrounded him and said, "Auntie, now that you're here, are we going fishing today?"

  "I won't catch fish today. How can I catch fish every day? Tiedan, your grandfather is the captain, you can't make mistakes."

  Tiedan understood immediately. Although they often ran to the river to play when the weather got hot, if they caught fish every day, the adults would definitely have objections. If Grandpa knew about it, they would also criticize him.

  There is a grandfather in the family, and Tiedan understands these things very well.

  Although I am a little disappointed, I also know what is good and what is bad.

  Goudan was not happy anymore, "Sister-in-law, I want to catch fish, please take me there! Sister-in-law, sister-in-law!"

  Seeing that it didn't make sense, Goudan grabbed Zhou Le's arm and started to cheat. Unfortunately, Zhou Le didn't accept his trick.

  "Let go, or I won't let you play anymore."

  Facing his sister-in-law's serious face, Goudan could only reluctantly let go of his hand.

  Tiedan scratched the back of his head in confusion, "Sister-in-law, what are we doing today?"

  "Today, have you seen it there?" Zhou Le pointed to the reeds on the side.

  "What's fun there? Looking for wild duck eggs, are you looking for wild duck eggs?"

  After Tiedan shouted, Ergouzi immediately retorted, "How can there be wild duck eggs? There are adults sneaking out to look for them in the reeds around here, let alone us."

  There is not a lot of money these days. Although you can go up the mountain to get a pheasant or something to beat the tooth as a sacrifice, you can do it secretly. If you are seen by others and you encounter someone with evil intentions, you can directly report it to the commune and you will have to hang it up. The sign is paraded through the streets.

  Therefore, everyone should be careful about this matter as much as possible. Even the educated youths in the educated youth areas will sneak up the mountain without knowing how to cover up or bury the burned firewood.