Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

Hearing Lao Huang's doubts, Zheng Huizhou rubbed his hands and said with a smile, "It can't be considered a real divine elixir. I only found half of the formula for the divine elixir. The remaining half, I added it based on ancient prescriptions, and I didn't expect that the elixir would actually come out."

As for what elixir it is, the alchemy furnace has exploded, and the elixir may have turned into ashes.

"You little brat!" Lao Huang was so angry at his words that he almost beat him up again.

Zheng Huizhou jumped away immediately and blocked his body with his hands. Zhou Le also stopped Lao Huang and said, "Master, listen to his quibbles first."

"Yes, yes, yes, listen to my quibbles. No, no, let me explain." "

I really didn't mean it." In fact, he was already prepared to be bombed, but he didn't expect it to turn out like this.

He also regretted that although he was doing well here, he was not as comfortable as he was in the sect.

"Master, I was really wrong." Zheng Huizhou knelt down with a plop, walked over and hugged Lao Huang's thigh, crying until tears ran down his nose.

Zhou Legang wanted to hand the handkerchief to him, but he wiped it with Lao Huang's sleeve and took the handkerchief back in disgust.

It's so disgusting, I don't want to give it to him.

Lao Huang pushed it but didn't push it away.

"Get up!"

"I won't. If you don't forgive me, I won't be able to afford it."

"Okay, okay, I forgive you. Get up quickly."

"Really? Are you still going to hit me?"

"No. "Hurry up."

Zheng Huizhou stood up in a flash, "I knew you were the best to me, Master."

Lao Huang could only say helplessly to him, "Shameless boy."

"Hehehehe, master, eat the vegetables, eat the vegetables. Look, if you don't eat, the little junior sister will eat them all." Zhou

Le rolled his eyes at him, how shameless!

Among the several apprentices, except for the fourth one, all the others were not doing well no matter where they were, especially the third one, who had a rough life and suffered so many crimes.

Fortunately, the second child took good care of the third child's legs.

"Little San'er is also a pitiful person." Lao Huang couldn't help but sigh.

"It's his parents who are so disgusting." Zheng Huizhou said while serving Lao Huang some food.

"What happened to Third Senior Brother?" Zhou Le often heard them lament, but never said it to himself.

Lao Huang put down his chopsticks and sighed, "Xiao San'er's life is pretty good. At least his parents still love him and don't want to abandon him on purpose."

Before he entered the sect, his biological father was considered a good person in the world . He was powerful, and his own mother was a woman from a wealthy family. She had given birth to a concubine in the palace. In a panic, the palace maid took the opportunity to exchange him with her own son.

"Later, the master calculated that he was destined to have Xiao San'er as his apprentice, so he found him and exposed the matter. Otherwise, Xiao San'er would have to play with clay in the small yard as big as a palm every day."