Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

Zhou Le and Lao Huang arrived at the train station early in the morning. Looking at the factory director who had a completely different mental outlook, they were still a little confused, but it was understandable.

For Zhou Le and Lao Huang, the person she greeted was her second senior brother, while for several factory directors, the person she greeted was a major customer.

Even the comrades who were selected to receive the reception were all decent-looking.

They were holding banners in their hands, but they were bigger than the banners held by the people from Haicheng last time.

County Magistrate Zhu also came over personally and sent several cars over. We couldn't let people run over.

Zhou Le also met Secretary Chen. The two hadn't seen each other for a long time, so naturally they wanted to talk.

The group of people were in high spirits, looking expectantly at the incoming train, holding the banners high in their hands.

As the train stopped at the station, the smile on his face became even more eager.

As people kept getting up and down, one of the carriages looked particularly different. The first two people to get off stood upright at the door of the carriage. Then a few more people came down, and behind them was Zheng Huizhou, who was familiar to Zhou Le. s face.

But then a familiar face appeared again, and it was Mr. Davis. Just when Zhou Le was wondering how he came here, he saw the senior brother and third senior brother who followed Davis down.

She and Lao Huang looked at each other with confusion in their eyes as to how these people met together.

Zhou Le pointed to Lao Huang with his eyes, isn't there only the second senior brother? Where did the foreign businessmen at the back come from?

Lao Huang spread his hands at her, saying that he didn't understand either. After all, the waiter only said that he would come over, not that anyone else would follow.

The two of them stood behind, and their small movements were not seen.

However, Davis looked around and did not see Zhou Le. He looked at Director Qin and the others with some confusion, "Why didn't Zheng's sister come?"

As soon as he spoke, Director Qin and others immediately turned their heads. Looking for Zhou Le, he found her standing behind the crowd and immediately made a way out, highlighting her and Lao Huang.

"Oh, Zheng's father is here too. That's great. Zheng's elder brother and younger brother are both here. Your family is all in the big circle."

Zhou Le and others: "..." That's called reunion.

Davis didn't really understand what reunion was. Zheng Huizhou got impatient when he asked, so he told him that it was a big circle with family members inside, and it was called reunion.

It was such a perfect explanation that Davis believed his lies.

County Magistrate Zhu looked at Gu Qingheng with confusion, wondering why the foreign businessman said that his grandson would be the brother of Mr. Zheng from the port city.

Davis explained excitedly, "It's really amazing. Zheng met them on the train, fell in love with Gu at first sight, and recognized him as his brother. He also fell in love with them at first sight before, and then They became his sister, father and brother."

Zheng Huizhou raised his hand to stop Davis from continuing. Davis trusted him in the first place, but later he cured Davis' old father's chronic illness. , he trusted himself more, often went to Hong Kong City, and even taught himself Chinese.