Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

  The team leader did what he said and went directly to find Secretary Chen of the commune.

  He felt that what Zhou Le said made sense, and they were not giving preferential treatment to those people.

  Secretary Chen also thinks it is feasible, "They themselves are highly educated, so if they can help the members, it would be a good thing."

  He also knows that for those who are devolved, this is feasible, and they have valid reasons.

  According to regulations, since the people have been transferred to the Xiaohe Brigade, the captain has the right to deal with them. However, since Comrade Zhou Yuemin told him, he had to show his attitude.

  He believed that Comrade Zhou Yuemin would handle this matter well, and he was more interested in the plan written by Zhou Le.

  If quails can be successfully raised, the economic conditions of the Xiaohe Brigade will improve, and their Red Star Commune will no longer be in the bottom.

  Other communes in Mulin County have chicken farms, pig farms, and duck farms. Even those who don't raise quails, no one can compete with them, and it's easier to achieve results.

  I heard the captain said to let the big guys try raising them first. This method is really good. There is no precedent for raising quails in Hongxing Commune, and the cost of trial breeding is much lower than directly setting up a breeding farm.

  If the quails can be raised, the business can continue. If they cannot be raised, it will be treated as if there is no such thing.

  Secretary Chen is quite optimistic about this plan.

  When she heard that the person in charge was Zhou Le's mother, she raised her eyebrows and glanced at the captain.

  "It was Comrade Zhao Xiumei who raised the quail first, and we also got inspiration from her." The captain was really uncomfortable with the sudden praise of his younger siblings. After all, he still knew Zhao Xiumei's temperament. of.

  "So that's how it is." Secretary Chen nodded and kept the plan.

  "Then you try it first. If it works, I will approve it."

  With Secretary Chen's words, the team leader felt relieved and went back to hand the breeding eggs to Old Huang.

  Song Zhengde and Wen Shulan didn't understand why Lao Huang did this. It was not good for them to take the lead.

  Lao Huang carefully touched the eggs one by one, placed them in the nest he had prepared, and then looked at them.

  "I have a reason to do this, but it's just not convenient to tell you now. I know it's a bit dangerous to do this. If the matter is exposed, you will blame me."

  He said he didn't care about the lives of those three boys, but he couldn't really let go.

  How could he not be worried before ensuring their safety?

  Xiao Si's idea was very good, to make delicious quail eggs with the symbol of their sect on them, and raising animals was also what he was best at.

  "How can that be done?" Song Zhengde was anxious. If he did this, what would be the difference between him and the students who reported him.

  Lao Huang waved his hand and said, "If that day comes, you must do this. I will also cut ties with you."

  These two people were the original Lao Huang's pillar of survival. He was not afraid, but he just didn't want to implicate them.

  Not only in words, but also in actions. I took the initiative to distance myself from them and stopped talking to them.