Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111

  "Why did you just leave?" Director Zhang looked a little anxious when Davis left.

  Zhou Le told Director Zhang about Davis's crazy price-lowering behavior. Before he could speak, Director Qin who came back overheard, "These foreigners are pretty good at doing business. The prices are so low." , our costs have been wiped out, and we can still earn a ball of foreign exchange. "

  A foreign businessman who knew Davis came over and said to Zhou Le, "Zhou, Davis is very good at keeping prices down, and he will definitely get whatever he likes."

  "Thank you for the reminder." Zhou Le nodded. If Davis really caused trouble, it would be quite troublesome.

  Zhou Le also thought of some countermeasures, but seeing that it was almost noon, the foreign merchants had finished eating. Those who were willing to buy all placed their orders, and those who were unwilling to buy also left. Director Zhang was busy I haven't even had a drink of water yet.

  Director Qin waved his hand and put the enamel cup on the table, indicating that he was full.

  On the other hand, Lu Guohua, who was standing aside, pushed up his glasses with some embarrassment, looked at Zhou Le and asked, "Comrade, which school are you from?"

  Zhou Le shook his head and said, "I'm not a student. I'm the representative of this exhibition. By the way, comrade, thank you for your help just now. I'll treat you to this."

  In addition to Lu Guohua, there was another translator, a girl named Hu Shengnan, and Zhou Le naturally did not forget her.

  She took a ham sausage, brushed it with sauce and handed it to the two of them.

  "No, no, no, this is our job, how can we eat your food?" Lu Guohua waved his hands repeatedly.

  "It's already prepared. It won't taste good if it gets cold. Besides, look at where we are. No one will see us."

  "Well, okay then." Lu Guohua and Hu Shengnan looked at each other before reaching out to take it. The fragrance was really too tempting.

  Director Qin glanced at Lv Guohua warily. The young man looked quite decent and was a college student from a working village.

  After asking carefully, I found out that they were from universities over there in Beijing. This time, Beijing selected a group of students from the foreign language colleges of various schools to come over as translators.

  Lu Guohua and Hu Shengnan are two of them.

  After they left, Director Zhang said, "Our Xiao Zhou still speaks foreign languages ​​well."

  Director Qin also nodded. Although the two college students were okay, they were still not as good as Zhou Le.

  "Xiao Zhou, how come you speak foreign languages ​​so well?"

  Zhou Le, however, lowered his head and pinched the corners of his clothes, "Well, there are a few people in our brigade who were sent down to the countryside. They used to be foreign language teachers. This time when I came here, I asked them specifically to ask questions. Some."

  "Xiao Zhou, how could you come into contact with those people?" Director Qin became anxious as soon as he heard this. He knew that there was nothing that could be done about some people being demoted, but after all, their background was problematic. He still liked this little girl Zhou Le very much.

  He looked at her like a daughter, so he was naturally afraid that she would be implicated by those people.

  "I also want to do my part."