Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91

  Under the urging of Director Qin, Director Feng finally relented and helped him get some of the hot pots painted by Zhou Le.

  When he got the pot, Director Qin prepared a meal for himself at home and even took out the wine that he usually didn't want to drink.

  Han Rong, wife of Factory Director Qin, glared at him and said, "Look at you, you are pouring the things on the table into the pot. Are they really that delicious?"

  Director Qin took a sip of wine and shook his head in satisfaction, "You'll know after you try it. I can't bear to eat the ingredients. I'm just waiting for Old Feng's cooking."

  For today's meal of mandarin duck pot, he called Zhou Le to ask Zhou Le how to make the other one. Zhou Le gave remote guidance and asked him to buy a big bone and boil it in the pot before adding it in.

  Director Qin made a special note of it and bought some vegetables, waiting to have a meal with his wife.

  The children are not at home, and there are only two grandsons at home.

  The child sniffed the aroma of meat in the air vigorously and couldn't help shouting, "Grandpa, are you ready? Can you eat it? I want to eat meat."

  "I want to chew on big bones."

  The hot pot base ingredients were boiled in water, and the spicy taste dissipated immediately. The two children couldn't wait for it.

  Director Qin laughed twice, opened the lid, and was about to speak when there was a knock on the door.

  He frowned and went to open the door. When he saw it was Director Feng and Director Gao, he subconsciously wanted to close the door, but unexpectedly, he was squeezed in by these two people.

  The two people did not come empty-handed. They brought vegetables, their own rations, and a few bags of snacks.

  By the way, I also brought over the hot pot base that was distributed that day.

  This small piece is not tasty enough at all. It is better to combine three pieces into one and everyone can eat it together.

  Director Qin was too embarrassed to chase them away because of their hot pot base. After all, his portion seemed to be insufficient.

  When the remaining two ingredients were put into the pot, the spicy flavor became stronger. Han Rong washed the vegetables they brought and put them on the table.

  They were still talking at first, but after the hot pot soup boiled, there was no sound.

  Everyone was sweating profusely from eating, and even the chopsticks were unwilling to stop.

  After Director Qin sent the two away, he realized that Old Feng and Gao Dakou had calculated everything and had finished all the wine and food they brought.

  As for the snacks on the side, grandma's legs, no one can afford those things.

  Director Qin became angrier as he thought about it. This was because the two of them had made a fool of themselves and ate his hot pot.

  But the taste was so delicious that Director Qin couldn't hold it back. He called the commune and invited Zhou Le over with good words.

  Zhou Le worked overtime at the meat joint factory and watched them make the hot pot base. She also told them that they could add some hot pot base when cooking. Director Qin took her to the canteen and asked her to cook a few dishes, which were indeed delicious.