Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86

  After the meeting, Zhao Xiumei followed Zhou Le back to the room, grabbed her hand and lowered her voice, "Bao'er, your idea is really useful. Secretary Chen really chose the Qianjin Brigade to open a factory."

  Zhou Le gave Zhao Xiumei a few words before leaving, so she made a special trip to her parents' house. The captain of the advancing team was Zhao Xiumei's cousin who was separated by a room, and the relationship was still close.

  "Mom, of course I have to help my family if something happens. Thanks to my uncle and the others who lent us food, our family survived. As long as they do well and it benefits me, I will definitely think of them."

  Zhao Xiumei didn't expect that Zhou Le would still remember this incident. She was so moved that she shed tears, "That's for sure. I told them that if they dare not do it well, let Secretary Chen give it to them." Remove the factory and stop them from working."

  Her mother's family is very important to her, but no matter who they are, they are not as important as her daughter.

  Especially now that my daughter has become the director of a factory and is in charge of several factories, there are more and more shameless ones.

  She herself was afraid that if she did not do well, her daughter would not be able to become the director of the factory. Those who actually wanted to use her daughter's name to cause trouble, how could Zhao Xiumei let him?

  When she meets such a person, she will pout at him.

  Of course, although her temper has become much more restrained, she is still very popular. Now the captain of the Qianjin Brigade is very grateful to her because of her suggestion. She is now the most glorious old lady in the two brigades.

  As soon as the two sisters-in-law saw her, they rushed to take her home for dinner.

  All this was brought to her by her daughter. Zhao Xiumei would never allow anyone to ruin her daughter's reputation.

  Zhao Xiumei looked at Zhou Le carefully again, "I've only been to the provincial capital for a few days. Why have I lost so much weight? It's not like your elder brother who gained weight every time he went out."

  Zhou Le: "..." She really didn't feel that she had lost any weight.

  The old mother knows that filters are very powerful. She thinks that if her daughter loses weight, she has lost weight.

  I got up early and cooked two eggs for Zhou Le to replenish his health.

  After Zhou Le ate, she took the things her senior brother gave her to the machinery factory and went straight to Director Feng's office.

  Director Feng didn't take it seriously at first, but after he picked it up and looked through it, he couldn't sit still.

  "This, this, Comrade Zhou Le, is this really for us?"

  Director Feng's hands were shaking with excitement. This thing belonged to the Haicheng Machinery Factory, and they said they would give the improved vacuum packaging machine to their Mulin County Machinery Factory for production.

  This was a big pie falling from the sky, or a meat pie, and it hit him directly on the head. Happiness came too suddenly.

  Seeing the number above, he excitedly dialed it. Maybe he was too excited, his hands were shaking, and he pressed the wrong number several times. In the end, Zhou Le pressed it for him.

  After communicating with them, Factory Manager Feng put down the phone excitedly. Regardless of the difference between men and women, he held Zhou Le's hand tightly and said, "Comrade Zhou Le, thank you so much. I really appreciate it." I don't know how to thank you."