55. Preparations

One week later, we're in Spa for the last race before the summer break and the coronation of Simon. The last day just being us.

Kika: Elisabeth! I've missed you.

Kika runs over to me to hug me tight. Followed by Isa.

E: Aw, I missed you to.

I go to hug Isa as well. Isa checks out my outfit for today's race. I'm wearing a knee long dress in red.

Isa: You always slay in red, Betty.

E: Well, need to show the world who I'm supporting.

I laugh with the girls as I see Charles, Carlos and Pierre coming over to us with Gracie. He gives me a kiss. Grace hugs my legs before she gives me a kiss on my tummy.

G: Baby good?

C: Gracie!

He pulls her quickly away from me as he looks at me shocked. She just wanted to spill the tea to everyone. She got very protective over me the past week.

Pierre: Wait, are you-

Kika: Don't speak it out loud!

She covers Pierre mouth quickly with a laugh as she looks to me.

E: Well, guess you should never tell it a toddler.

I laugh.

Carlos: You have to be kidding me! Guys that's amazing news.

He shakes his head in disbelief first before they all go and congrats us. Isa crosses her arms acting mad.

Isa: You lied to us for weeks?

Pierre: Of course our girls knew about it.

He shakes his head as we laugh.

Pierre: Charles, we need a serious talk!

Kika: No, we didn't know 100%. Betty said it's stressful so she couldn't see a doctor.

She hits me gently against the arm with a laugh. I shrug my shoulder grinning. Charles puts his arm around my shoulder.

C: Actually, we wanted to tell you in a special way tonight but thanks to this little one.

He tousles through Grace hair as she's leaning against his legs. But she hits his hand away.

G: Daddy, don't do.

C: Oh, I'm gonna do as often as I want it.

He starts to chase her around the paddock, Carlos and Pierre helping him. Grace laughs as she runs away, also through the legs of some engineers. I watch them with the girls.

Kika: Such a little trouble maker.

Isa: Soon double trouble, how you feeling Betty?

E: Okay, had to fight with sickness for weeks but now we have all these events for the upcoming coronation. It's a bit stressful.

Kika: One more race before the crown prince of Monaco is a Formula 1 driver.

E: Yes, crazy how times flies. We know for months and now it's next week already.

Isa: What are you wearing? Like one of these movie princesses with a tiara?

E: Yes, but only a small dress with a tiara since it's Simon's and Madeline's day.

Kika: I'm sure you're gonna look gorgeous nevertheless.

Kika hugs me excited. One more week to go but now it's time for the last race before the summer break and the change of the throne in Monaco.