34. Celebrations

Hi, check out Part 33 „Monaco GP". I've uploaded it on Sunday and I think you haven't got a notification. xx
_______________

I wait for Charles to get changed and celebrates with his team a bit. I see him getting out of the Ferrari hospitality. He sees him and runs over. He lifts me up and spins me around.

C: I can't believe I won!

E: Told you! You deserve this so much.

I laugh as he continues to spin me around. He lets me down and looks into my eyes happy.

C: Only because of you!

He puts his hands on my cheek and pulls me into a kiss, pressing his lips hard against mine. We get to enjoy this a bit too much as he hear Arthur cough.

A: Get a room.

I blush. My and Charles whole family is still with us, watching us. I see dad's face who's not amused. Sorry not sorry. Charles slaps Arthur playfully against the back of his head.

C: Hey!

I laugh and wrap my arms around Charles. He has his arm around me as well.

KG: Well, congrats again Charles. You made us all very proud.

My dad congrats Charles again in private as he already congrats him at the podium.

C: Thanks George, I think I've never been more happy than today.

Charles gives me a kiss on my head as we're still
standing in each other arms. I'm happy too. Pierre, Kika, Carlos and Isa are coming over to us as well and congrats Charles.

Isa has Grace on her arm. Isa gives me a smile knowing how I feel right. She winks. We all know nothing can ever separate me and Charles. Everything is gonna be okay.

A: So, are we going to celebrate now?

Arthur grins into the group. We had a house party planned over at Pascales house. No royalty in this. This is Charles life.

C: Sure, I'll get my bags.

He runs back to the Ferrari hospitality.

CHARLES POV

Louise: Charles do you have a minute now?

C: Louise.

I sigh. She already came to me right before the race.

L: You said before the race we're gonna talk later. You're pushing me away!

C: Well, you've came to me right before my most important race. You can't interrupt my schedule all the time.

L: Oh but Elisabeth can disturb you whenever she wants?

She raises her voice and crosses her arms.

C: She's my wife!

L: You sure about that?