56. Stop

Hi, I'm Juliix3x3 and just changed my user to f1povs_1 🫶🏼

Let's go!

*******

A day before the coronation of Simon everyone in the palace is very nervous. I'm currently in a fit check with Lisa for the 10th time already. I'm annoyed. But then Charles enters the room and grabs my hand. He pulls me outside the room.

E: Charlie!

I call him surprised but with a little laugh. I hear Lisa calling after me.

Lisa: Your highness!

I hear her laughing as well. She knows me too well. I'm not coming back soon. Charles keeps running and I follow him. We can't laugh. I feel like a teenager trying to escape. We run through the hallways of the palace. It's still crazy to me sometimes how big this building is. Suddenly Charles stops.

C: I didn't see my wife for the past days. I need you all to myself.

He pulls me closer. He's right, we were so busy the past few days that we only see us when we go to bed. Normally one of us already asleep.

E: Aw, that's cute. But you saw me in the morning?

I tease him as I bite my lip. He starts to kiss my neck instead.

C: But I can't do this if we're followed by 100 people.

E: I love you, Cha.

I smile into the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck.

C: I love you even more.

He kisses me back and we get more passionate. In the middle of the hallways.

RYAN POV

I saw Charles and Elisabeth running out of the room. I had to hide my smile. They're playfully. I stayed back, wanting to give them some time for themself.

Chris: Where are Charles and Elisabeth?

He enters the room, looking stressed to Lisa.

Lisa: The prince and princess left. We still have to do the fitting.

Chris. Ryan, Marcus! Go and find them!

He runs out of the room to us. We look at him.

R: Of course, we're gonna look for them.

Chris: Not only you, look with everyone you have! We have a coronation to do! They can't just escape.

He leaves the room stressful before Marcus and I make our way to search for the both of them.

Marcus: Glad we have to protect Elisabeth and not Simon. 

He laughs as we walk through the hallways. I nod with a smile.

Ryan: Yes, and we're fine. Elisabeth and Charles escape from time to time to have some privacy. They should be fine.

Marcus: Ah, yes, I see.

He nods in one direction. I turn that way. Elisabeth is leaning over the stairs with her back while Charles places kisses on her neck. His hand on her hips. I cough.

Ryan: If you don't want to get caught, you better take a room.

They both looked up to us in shock as we stand on the top level.

Charles: You didn't see us.

He grabs Elisabeth hand and run with her downstairs. She laughs, following him. I also notice Queen Sophia watching us. She only shakes her head before she goes her way.