Zip x M!Reader 🍋

(LADY BONER GONEEE)

(THERE IS A MOUSE TRAP EMOJI?! 🪤)

Zip is 19!

Zip is your girlfriend, your one and only. Yours. She turned you on. You loved seeing her happy. And you loved seeing her in general. You loved her. Yes, she was immature. But it's cute.

You saw her playing on the pirate ship with a little pirate costume in the pool, With Edward and Oliver. Something about that.. you just loved.

"ZIP COME DOWN HERE!"

You yell.

"Okie!"

She yells back. As she climbs down and gets out the pool. You go into bathroom, she follows, and you pin her to the wall. You put her legs on your shoulder, and lift her oversized dress up.

Carefull.."

She says, Such a delicate zip. You remove her panties, and kiss her clit. She moans. You begin to unbuckle your jean shorts. And you rub your cock on her little pussy, teasing her. She slightly squirms. As you push your cock inside her, a tear drops down her cheek. You wipe it.

"What's wrong..?"

"D-don't s-stop.. just- b-be gentle.."

You push your cock in gently, slowly going in and out. She was so tight, like a fucking mouse trap. You made sure to stay gentle. And just don't move to fast.. she tries to stay quiet. But it doesn't work.

A-ah.. A-AHHH-"

You spiral into cumming. Filling her with the warm liquid. she walked back to swim cowering.

🪤🪤🪤🪤🪤