𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚡 𝙼!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 🍋)

𝙵𝚘𝚛: ArtsySplat

...
__________________________________

You're quite popular in your school, which made you get a bit of a bad reputation to quiet kids, weird ones etc. but the truth was, you were polite, a bit teasing at times but mostly polite. You actually liked things considered "weird". You just wanted to fit in. You've never really told anyone, and if you did, they just called you zesty or gay.

You've seen that one bendy-ahh-lookin-emo in the hallways, and In your science period. He would always glare at you. He was really weird, but he didn't talk much. Pshh, he even wore a collar.

One day in science class, you got paired with skell to do a group project. He moaned and groaned the whole period, you weren't as stubborn.

_____________𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅_____________

I walked up to him in the hallway, and hand him a sticky note of my address and number. Which felt like a big risk because he was a quiet kid, but that's all for the meme, right?

"You can come over at 6:30.."

I say, and I put the group project pages in my folder, then in my backpack. He then began walking over to ruby, and began talking to her. He was probably talking about me...

When I was finally home someone texted my phone, it was skell.

𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚕 - I'm coming at six.

I put my phone down and lay all the project stuff on my desk. I laid down on my bed and hugged a small pillow. I just played some io games on my phone until I heard my doorbell ring.

I open the door and let skell in, he had a Mitski hoodie on. i quickly peaked at his backpack. Scariest shit ever... I think I need a break from the internet. Anyways.. I lead him too my room, he looked around.

"I'm surprised it's not a mess."

_____________𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅____________

I look up at his posters, Mitski.. public void.. all Penelope Scott posters in fact.. and sodikken. He sits down at his desk, and he pulled an old gamer chair out from his closet. He started reading the rules and qualifications. I put my backpack on the ground and he stared at me intensely, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not pulling out a gun. Don't even say the joke."

I say, he shuts his mouth and goes back to the project. It made me chuckle, he started smiling and it pissed me off.

"Who knew you could laugh."

He chuckled, he also got a little laugh out of me too..

Your laugh is.. not so bad."

You can compliment me without sounding gay, dud

Well your laugh is pretty."

Well, That made you sound.. so gay."

We both laughed, he was blushing a bit.. did he like me?, i thought only scene and Emo girls would do that.

"You're blushing."

I say, and put my claw on his cheek.. and he leans in. I rub my thumb on his cheek.

Let's forget about this project for now.."

I say. he immediately gets up and lays on his bed, taking me with him. I grab his face and kiss him.

_____________𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅_____________

He kissed me. I put my hand on his shoulders and he puts his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him. I pull out the kiss, slightly slipping my tongue out my mouth, asking for tongue without speaking.

He puts his tongue in my mouth, exploring everything in there. His tongue was black... but oh how I loved it.. we continued our make-out sesh. he slightly Groped me and bit my neck.. leaving hickeys.. they were so beautiful.. can I say that?.. handsome.

We then went back to my desk, he acted like he wasn't bothered by it at all. I was physically shaking.. he left his hand resting on my thigh.

𝚆𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎.

__________________________________

GUYS IM SO SO SORRY IT WAS LATE MY LITTLE GAY BRAIN HAD NO MOTIVATION!!!!

weedmaster