🥀 𝚉𝚒𝚙 𝚡 𝚢/𝚗 🍋

I'm trying a new writing style ig

____________𝙴𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅...__________

I always loved zip, I really did. I loved her smell, I loved that little tail.. I loved those back spikes.. I loved her hair. She had no imperfections. Until that stupid jerk y/n came around.. he's such an idiot he doesn't deserve her anyway..

He's came into our friend group, it used to be me, zip, and Oliver. Now it's zip, y/n, and me and Oliver. I hate him so much I want her to be mine.. I've been flirting with her, she thinks it's a joke. Why doesn't she understand?,

__________________________________

Today I was gonna bring her flowers for Valentine's Day.. it was our free period, I came up to Oliver.

Do you know where zip is?"
I ask.

Oh, yeah. She's getting her back blown out in the sex bathroom." (From my Abbie x y/n oneshot)

He said as if it was a normal thing. My jaw dropped. I run to the sex bathroom, I heard her voice.. moaning.

______________𝚉𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅_____________

I couldn't think anymore.. he was so rough.. tugging on my hair and tail. My head was squished against the wall. Ruining my virgin hole.. goddamn.. we were at this for about 30 minutes.. I can't breathe holy shit.. he grabbed on my waist and slapped my ass.. oh god..

_____________𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅______________

I was stretching her the fuck out, I reached down to her stomach, you could feel the bump.. my god she was tight.. I need to cum.. no- not yet.. I need this to last.. I need to last.. her big claws against the wall.. so adorable.. I grab her cheek and slide my thumb into her mouth, she sucked like a baby.. so obedient.

My obedient little Dino.."

____________𝙴𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅...__________

I begin to sob.. quietly.. I was good at being quiet. They couldn't hear over her moaning.. i slowly rub my crotch.. I was so fucking desperate.. what was wrong with me..?, jerking off to the sound of my crush getting plowed by another guy while sobbing..

I reach my hand down my pants and in my boxers, getting my cock out. And rubbing up and down.. I wished I was the one fucking her.. my eyes roll up.. I covered my mouth.. but knowing the fact that my crush will never love me made me feel even more worthless.. I loved it and I hated it at the same time...

I was finally done.. and they were done too.. i cleaned myself up in the stall. And texted Oliver, as the two walked out the bathroom.

Edward - don't tell zip and y/n about me coming in the bathroom.. -

Oliver - sure are "coming" dude

Edward - ...

Oliver - okay lol oil up first

Edward - bro?

Oliver - nothing

He's so weird. I finally come out the bathroom stall, and go back to the group, y/n, zip, and Oliver. Zip was sitting criss-crossed. It hurt to know why. The first thing Oliver said was

Oliver - I wanna fuck my girlfriend so bad."

Zip - who the fuck starts a conversation like that?!"

They kept rambling.. my mind blurred.

I'm gonna go my dorm."

I say, leaving them. I cried myself to sleep that day.. I hate myself.. I love her..

Goddamit.