𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚡 𝚏!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 🍋

You were a young teacher, ( or a Student but ur a little weirdo 😦) about 21- 26. You had soft skin, you looked younger, like a teenager. Everyone thought you were a student. Even other teachers. But altogether, you were pretty anxious.. like, all the time. You were scared of dogs, scared of loud noises, scared of rodents, sometimes scared of people.. and scared of love since you thought you would ruin it.
_____________𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅_____________

I was just walking down the hall, since I needed to grab some paper from the printer in the library, I got stopped by Miss Thavel.

"aren't you supposed to be in class?" She says in an aggressive tone.

I'm a teacher.. and it's a free period in my class.." you respond.

Oh, uh sorry.."

She walks away, I was pretty sick of people thinking I'm a student. Then I completely forgot about the papers.. it was so annoying.. i eventually walk over to Miss Sasha's room. Me and Miss Sasha have been flirting with each other a lot.. i couldn't tell if it was in a friendly way or a romantic way.. but i actually did sort of like her..

__________𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅__________

The kindergartners were playing outside, it was their recess time.. I hear a creak, my art room door opening..

"Hey, hun~."

I say to her, and grab her waist like I always do. I watched her slightly tremble under my touch..

H-Hello.."

She responds, I kiss her forehead.

So, I've been working on some body paint.. can I try it on you hon..?"

I ask, gripping her waist gently.

Okay... sure."

Why don't you take your clothes off for me hon~?"

She looked surprised,

B-but-

She stops and begins taking her clothes off, revealing her small, dainty body. She has small, pointy boobs. And a small, soft, looking pussy.

Sit down~,"

She sits down on the ground, get naked, and i position my leg under hers. So our genitals were touching. She moaned a bit, and I ran my brush across her gentle skin... i slowly move my hips, making friction between her pussy and mine. I made some rainbow flowers around her stomach and waist...

_____________𝚈/𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅_____________

She slowly strokes her brush against my chest, making little flowers and vines until she covered it all. She then moved to my back, rubbing her fingers on my asshole.. and going in.. I twitch and push her gently.. she pets my head..

Hey... tell me if you want me to stop, okay?,"

Okay.."

I responded.. she slowly put her fingers inside of me. I hug myself.. and she gently paints my back with her other hand.. drawing different cats.. because she knew I was afraid of dogs. She finished. slightly picking me up and getting me on my knees. She slowly begins fingering my vagina. And positions a cup under me, as I slowly drip my cum inside. She gets me to my climax, and fill the cup. She picks up the cup, and looks at the liquid. As she claims,

𝙰 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎."