Alice x M!reader🍋

Idea from @FanonShipper
MLW, 🍋

(SOAPERY DONT READ THIS)

She watched you as you stepped foot into her room. Grabbing your arm with one of her tentacles and hanging you infront of her.

What."

She asked, but it was more like a demand.  It was one of those days..

I just wanna spend time with you-"

You say before she puts you back on the ground. Putting a foot on your head. You had a little peek under her dress.. how cute. She takes her foot off of you.

Were you peeking..?" She asked in a rather angered tone.

Kinda.. sorry.." you said, looking at the ground.

Did you like it?," she asked.

Mhm.." you reply.

She sighs,

Well then."

She lifts her dress, as you feel the warmth in your pants increasing.

M-May I..?" You ask.

... Mm, fine." She responds, before you take off her underwear.

Please god.." you look up at her.

Just don't release your liquid in me, mortal." She answers, before you unzip your pants. And take off your boxers.

You pin her to the wall, how greedy and impatient of you. You position your cock inside her, slowly pushing in deeper. O-oh.. impressive for a.. m-..mortal." She says as you begin to slip your cock in and out her entrance, slightly squishing against the walls inside her.

Her tentacles wrap around you, forcing you to go in deeper. As you felt yourself getting closer, she wraps her arms around your neck, and her legs around your waist. She completely forgot she didn't want any sticky fluid inside her. But yet, you just came.

-she moans- oh, god.. mortal.. I love you.."

At least she wasn't grumpy anymore.