Bottom!Abbie x F!Reader 🍋

(Sorry I took a long break I was on Reddit for some reason)

________________

Abbie was your boyfriend. He was a sweet boy, sensitive, caring. But still a dummy. Not like it was a bad thing.. well it kinda was.

________________________________

You were tutoring him on math. You were in the library. It was quiet, but every single sound set him off. Twitching like a bird or kicking the seat infront of him. ( it's good that your seat was besides him.)  you could hear his heart pumping. He didn't understand anything. You saw a tear drop on his paper. You pat his back. You knew what calmed him down.. a sweet vanilla session.

"You wanna go play with the kitty honey..?"

You asked him. He looked at you with a sparkle in his eyes.

Y-Yes please.."

You grabbed his hand and walked to the bathroom. Which was known for people to have sex in, since it was pretty nice, no classrooms were near it, and no teacher went in it, but it was sure cum- stained.

You come with him in a stall, as you pin him against the wall, and kiss his neck. He moans, wrapping his arms around your shoulders, As you put your hands on his waist. And slowly took his pants off.  His dick springs out, it wasn't much. But it wasn't little either. But he wasn't ashamed. He knew it was only for you..

You run kisses around his dick, his legs twitching as you hear his delicate moans.. how cute.. you take your pants off, and open your flaps for him.  He pushes his dick slowly into you, as you purr.

He slowly moves in and out, his head resting on your breasts.. his stem slowly twitching. You start to praise him, looking at his adorable desperate face..

Good puppy.."

Such a good puppy.."

I love you so much... you're such a pretty boy.."

You kiss his forehead as he increases the speed..

I-I'm gonna cum.. I think I'm gonna cum.. c-can I cum yet..? P-please let me..."

Mhm.. yes you can.."

You answer him, petting his head. As he releases his semen into you. he moaned your name loud as hell..

You did so good.."

D-did I..? Thank you.."

You put your clothes back on, and he does too. As you leave the bathroom, he holds your hand like a child too scared to cross the street alone.. you headed to the library, beginning to tutor him again. Let's say He raised his hand the next math class.