Agetha x f!reader

Fluff!

Agetha is your girlfriend, she's rough sometimes.. most times, but it's not in her DNA to be gentle. But she's lovely altogether, you know how to control her like a video game.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ   ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ                           !1!1!
__________________________________

You guys share a dorm room, since you were in college. So you were roommates, even though you were completely opposite. Atleast you weren't guys, guys would probably pick a fight immediately.

You were a quiet girl, read books, had great grades. And she was the loudest person she could be.

It was 12 pm. You were reading on your bed, and you could hear so many guitar chords it was frightening. Was she really at it at 12? Come on...  the sound was ringing out your book in your mind. You get up, holding your weighted plushie Aggie made for you, and walked over to her door.

She was just playing her guitar, bobbing her head. She didn't realize that you were even there yet. You had to knock on her wall to get her attention. She rushed over to you, fixed her hair quickly, and kissed you.

Yeah?"

Her voice was broken. Like she was screaming all day.. (probably

Baby.. you're being a bit too loud..."

You respond,

Sorry, dude. I gotta show tomorrow.., you can come right?"

Oh.. uhm..but I-

Her smile dropped, you could see a sense of longing and brokenness in her eyes.

...yeah I can go."

You say, She smiles again. And nods.

Okay!, okay! It's at 7."

She replies.

And yeah I can't stay quiet."

She pops some noise canceling headphones on your head.

Thanks hun.. just don't get yourself a noise complaint."

You replied.

You quickly walk back to your room. And hug your pillow. You kept tossing and turning.. over and over. For a whole 2 hours straight. Until Aggie came in your room. You always leave your door open and unlocked for her. She lays beside you. And puts her hands over your shoulders and cuffs your breasts. She shakes you around slightly, growling like a desperate puppy. It was adorable. And you both crept into a nice, quiet sleep. No guitar, no drums, no screaming, just cuddles.