𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚡 𝚏!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Thedogissomeone

:3

__________________________________

Engel was your precious boy.. the cutest thing that's ever happened to you. He was so nice.. so compassionate.... So gentle. He was yours.. you didn't need a bully.. a dominant man.. a biker... a bad boy- no, you loved him and only him.

You were sleeping over at his house. You had very—-.. unholy thoughts. And he was just being the precious innocent baby he is.. he was making a friendship bracelet for you with beads and flowers.

_____________𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅_____________

I was just watching my baby make the bracelet..it was (your self insert's color pallet or something) and his colors. With a heart bead in the middle. He put it on my wrist and kissed my cheek.

"Do you like it..?"

He asked, I nodded.

"I love it.."

He smiled, he looked out the window and checked his clock. It was 1:00 AM. He told me that we should get some sleep.

a-ah.. wait... could I ask something..?"

"Yeah.. what is it?"

He asked.

"Uhm.. I've been thinking.. we've been together for a long time... could we maybe.. get intimate tonight..?"

I ask. He looked pretty surprised.

"Like.. the birds and the bees..?" (He would totally call it that)

Mhm.."

He looked worried.

I mean, it's not like I don't wanna do it.. but.. do you have protection..?"

He asked.

No.. but you can pull out.. right..? If you're alright with that..?"

I mean.. I guess I can.. but I just don't wanna hurt you.."

You don't gotta.."

I respond, reassuring him.

No.. I would be glad to bee (do you get it?) inside you.."

I blush, begin to undress myself, while he watches me. He tries to stare at my face, being grown like the respectful boy he is.

_____________𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅____________

I stare at her face, sweating a bit. I had never
Done this before, but I'm happy to do it with my favorite girl..

I tried to unbuckle my pants, but my hands were to sweaty.. she walked up to me and unbuckled my own.. my cock springing out.. it was about 8- 10 inches.. I never thought to measure it but I payed attention to math class.

"Do you wanna be top or bottom?"

Can I be top?.."

She smiles and nods, throwing herself on my bed. And spreading her legs.

"May I..?"

I ask. And she nods. I slowly push my cock inside her and she was WET and LOOSE... I only knew that loose meant love and tight meant nothing.. or so I've been told.

I put a blanket over us and I slightly began to grind into her, letting gentle moans out. She grabbed onto a pillow, and squirmed, she desperately pushed herself onto me and screamed out. I grabbed her hips to get a grip, slamming myself into her harder..

"O-oh.. y/n.. I love you... oh.."

I moan, and gently grope her chest.. her eyes rolled in the back of her head.. I was Getting closer and closer.. ready to pull out whenever.

I give her one final thrust before taking my cock out her and laying it on her back, cumming on her waist, squirting all the way to her hair.

I then sit her up and hold her back to my stomach. And I lick her hair, licking all the cum off her beautiful strands..

"You felt really good... did I feel good..?"

I ask and she nods, melting into my touch.. and holding my wrist..

"I love you.."

________________________________

Me after not writing for probably half a month