𝚣𝚒𝚙 🥀 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝

Tw: body shaming, picking favorites, family issues, self harm and slight sexism?

𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎: 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜.

______________𝚉𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅_____________

It was the end of the school day. My friend y/n drove me home. They made me a little gods eye too. They drop me home, and I walk to my front door. I open my door, and see my mom sitting on the couch with chip in her hands. She then started yelling at me for my bad grades.. I had learning disorders. why didn't she understand..? I look at chip, he was making fun of me too. But i didn't mind. He's only five.

My mom yells at me to go in my room. I quickly walk upstairs, go in my room and remember to shut the door quietly and lock it. and go to find my blade from my sharpener on my desk. i take my shirt off and cut the first letter of me and y/n's name in a heart. (In a friendly way)
In my arm. It made cutting some what pretty and a way for everyone to think it's marker instead of slits.. it wasn't that noticeable anyways.

My mom yells at me to come down and eat dinner. I put my shirt back on and run downstairs. Sitting at the end of the table away from my mom. It was my favorite... pierogi's, chicken, and pineapples. But i knew my mom didn't make it for me. It was for my brother since he loved that too. I eat quickly and go to get more, before my mom bangs on the table.

"You know, you're gaining weight. You shouldn't eat that much. Leave it for me and your brother."

She says.. i look down and go back upstairs. Go in my room and lock the door. I hug my legs, sitting on my bed. I couldn't even cry. I just stared at my feet. Frowning.. it took to much to smile. I was completely broken. I couldn't smile anymore, couldn't cry.

𝙼𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢.