NR - Rescued

A/N: Again, written a while ago, and posted on another book. I had originally put a name in here but have since changed it to y/n.

Warning: Some Angst

Natasha:

"Fury any word on y/ln?"

"Not yet Romanoff, but my agents are still looking. She's out there somewhere." Fury says.

"Well, hurry up would you! I- We need her back." I say, trying not to sound too desperate to see my girlfriend.

"We're working as hard as we can Romanoff." Fury says sternly. "I'll let you know as soon as we have anything."

"Thanks Director."

My girlfriend, y/n y/ln went on a solo mission three weeks ago to get some information from a so-called abandoned hydra base. Apparently, the abandoned part wasn't so true and they closed in on her and captured her, took her in. We lost contact from her four days into the mission. She said she could handle it, but she sounded pretty worried. I am of course worried for her, but she's been through a lot, so what's a few hydra agents, right?

Dinner has gotten lonelier and lonelier. Every time Tony makes a sarcastic remark or Steve gets confused about something, I turn to her like I always would, but she's not there. I just end up picking at my food, but it just doesn't taste the same. These three weeks have felt more like three years.

Tonight is movie night. But I'm skipping it again. I don't feel like socializing with, or even seeing anyone. The only person I want to see is y/n. I walk slowly to our room, ignoring the texts from the team asking me to join them for the movie. When I get to our room, I lazily plop down on my side of the bed, not even caring to change out of my clothes from the day. After laying there for what seems like hours of staring at the ceiling, I finally drift away into a dreamless slumber.

TIME SKIP

"Romanoff, I need you to come down here immediately. We have a sign of y/ln. Figured you'd like to know." Fury says on the other side of the phone.

"I'll be right there Director." I respond, trying not to sound too desperate. I quickly met up with Fury and the rest of his team, only to see them all hoover over a single, beeping screen with a red dot on it, showing y/n's location. "So where is she then?"

"Dauriya, Russia. Hydra must've set up in the outskirts of the town. We'll send a Quinjet to get her. You up for it?"

"Always ready for a mission." I say, scurrying off to go get ready.

Y/N:

"You can't hold me here much longer. Soon enough my family will be here to come and get me, and we'll take you guys out while we're at it." I say to the Hydra agents that I know are watching me though the hole of the door of the cell they're keeping me in. I'm strapped to a table in an all-enclosed cell with only one little peephole in the door.

"They'll never come for you. They'll never be able to find you here." Someone responds in a thick accent I can't quite distinguish.

"We've cut off all communication with the outside world. Not even people in the nearby town know we're here." Someone else says. And just as if on cue, I hear sound yelling and crashing. Has someone come here to rescue me? Or is this just the guards trying to trick me?

The door goes flying across the room and the cuffs and straps keeping my on the table are released. In all the smoke and debris flying through the air, I stand up and run out to the hallway, where I see a certain redhead. Not just any redhead. My redhead.

"Natasha!" I run up to her, giving her a soft, but passionate kiss on the lips. After a few moments, she pulls away, holding both of my hands.

"Not now моя любовь (my love), we've got to get go before anyone wakes up." She says as she rushes me out of there. As soon as we're on the Quinjet, Natasha wraps her arms around my neck, and I wrap my arms around her waist. We stand there for a minute, just taking in each other.

"I've missed you," she says after a few minutes.

"I've missed you too baby. So fucking much." I say, putting my hands on her cheeks, and my lips on hers.

"I'm just glad you're back."

"Me too."