SJ - New Product

"Bzzzz Bzzzz" went your phone. You looked at your phone and saw it light up with Scarlett's face. She was at work for her skincare company, The Outset. You quickly answered, excited with every chance you have to talk to your wife. 

"Hello Scar!" you said as you picked up your phone.

"Hey love! How are you?" Scarlett replied from the other side of the phone.

"Better now that I'm talking to you. So what's up honey?"

"I was wondering if you could come down here and test out the new product? You know the one that we've been working on?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah I'll be right there!" You say, starting to get your things ready to go.

"Ok, see you soon my love!"

"Love you baby!"

"Love you too y/n!"

You smile in to the phone as Scarlett hangs up. You head towards your car after you are all ready and get in. You turn on your favorite music, and drive down to the studio (idk what to call it), excited just to see Scarlett. 

The drive wasn't very long, only about 20 minutes since traffic wasn't that busy. You walked into the studio and saw your wife right away. She was in a blue and white striped top with black pants. She had her hair tied up and her glasses on. You love when she has her glasses on. She didn't notice you walk in, but Kate did. You motioned to Kate a 'shhh' with your pointer finger up to your mouth. You wanted to surprise Scarlett since she didn't see you. You walk quietly up to her, careful not to make a sound. You  put your hand up near her back and your mouth near her ear and whisper "boo" in her ear as you touch her back. She jumps a little and lets out a gasp. She quickly turns around and her eyes light up once she sees you. She engulfs you in a big hug and nuzzles her head in the crook of your neck, taking in your scent. You hug her back, enjoying every bit of it.

She lets go and takes your hand, leading you toward the testing area. 

"You ready?" She asked.

"Yes love." You reply.

She gets the product on her hand and starts to put it on your hand first, just to test it out. It felt cooling, and left you with a smooth feeling on your skin. 

"How does it feel?" She asked.

"Really nice." You respond.

"You ready to try it on your face?" Scarlett asked.

"Of course!" You say.

You feel her rub the cold cream on your face with her fingers, letting it melt into your skin. You ease into her touch, letting her spread the cream all over your face. You let out a small hum, enjoying her touch. Once it's all spread over your face, she pulls her hands away and does a quick pat on your cheeks. 

"Hey!" you say lovingly, giving Scarlett a playful look. You take the jar of cream and smear some on her face. She blushes and gasps. 

"y/n/n!" Scarlett says, surprised at the cold cream on her face. She takes more cream and puts it on your face, surprising you. 

"Scarlett!" you exclaim. You give her a peck on the lips. "I sure do love you, you know." 

Scarlett chuckles, "Yes I do, my love" she says as she gives you a sweet kiss. "So how does it feel?"

"Oh it feels great!" You say, winking.

"No not the kiss silly, the cream." Scarlett says, looking at you with a playful look in her eyes.

"Oh... That... It feels pretty good! I really like it! It's really smooth and cooling and doesn't sting or burn! It feels really nice."

"I'm glad you like it! It's supposed to be cooling and good for hydration. Not to mention it'll prevent wrinkles." Scarlett mumbles the last part.

"Hey, are you calling me old? Are you saying that I have wrinkles?" You ask, slightly accusingly.

"Noooo, I'm just saying that you might get them later, you know." Scarlett replies honestly, looking down at the jar of cream. "But you could say the same about me." She says, making eye contact with you again.

"Well then I'd love to get wrinkles with you, darling." You say, grabbing her free hand and rubbing the back of her hand with your thumb.

"Well you're stuck with me for a while, love." Scarlett chuckles and gives you a quick kiss on the lips. 

You stay at the studio until the end of the day, not only to help, but to spend time with your wife. 

A/N This is my first story I've written since I've gotten back into writing! I hope you all enjoy it! Please give me requests! My instagram is @ scarlettsoutset so please feel free to message me on there or give me comments!