MC - Bodyguard Pt. 2

Warning: Smut. And a lot of it. Enjoy! Also this is my first smut so I hope it's good!

Imagine something like this for Reader

"Now that she's gone, what are we going to do?" She plants a kiss on my lips as she straddles me on the kitchen chair

"I think you already know, baby girl" I say smirking after pulling away. I move my lips to her neck and suck on her sweet spot. Midge moans a little bit and wraps her arms around my neck. 

"Shhh darling. We wouldn't want our neighbors to hear now would we? Wouldn't want a scandal on our hands?" I say, raising my head up to her level.

"Who fucking cares y/n/n. All I want is you." She says, with a devilish glint in her eyes.

"If you say so, my dear." I say as I kiss her passionately. She kisses back just as hard. She opens up her mouth to let my tongue in, which I eagerly do. Our tongues dance in a heated passion as I snake my hands around her waist. We keep making out as carefully stand up, holding her with her legs around my hips, not breaking contact. She runs her hands through my hair and I place her down on the bed. I climb on top of her, straddling her, and still making out. I pin her hands above her head with one of my hands, and use the other to run down the side of her torso. She shivers at my touch. I get to her belt and start to undo it, but realize I need two hands. I unpin her hands, but she still leaves them there, relaxed. I use both hands now to undo her belt around  her dress.

 "I could've helped you with that." She says as a smirk dances across those red lips. 

"But where's the fun in that?" I reply, smirking back. I lean down and kiss her on her jawline, definitely leaving a mark. I make my way down her neck, and she moves her head back to give me more access to her sweet spot. As I get to her collar bone, I suck and and bite at it, marking what's mine. I hear her moan as I leave love bites over her neck and her upper chest. 

"Oh y/n" Midge says, voice full of lust.

"Yes my love?" I ask, bringing up my head to make eye contact with her.

"Please" She pleads as she moves my hands on her breasts. I take this as her approval and consent and slightly squeeze on her clothed breasts. I run my hands all over her chest, squeezing here and there. She puts her hands on my shoulders, bringing me closer. I move my hands up towards her upper chest, my fingers passing over the marks I left on her earlier.

I close the gap between us and smash my lips on hers. I run my fingers in her hair and her hands go down to the hem of my blouse, tugging at it. I nod into the kiss, giving her permission to take it off. We break the kiss for a quick second, and I lift my arms to allow her to take my shirt off. This leaves me in my bullet bra that I know she loves, and my trousers, and her in her flowery dress.

"Y/n/n, you're so beautiful, so- so sexy. I'm so glad to have you." Midge says as she starts to undo my bra. 

As my bra falls off my shoulders, I reply, blushing, "Thanks Midge. You're the best thing in my life. I can't ever imagine my life without you." I take my bra off all the way and throw it on the floor. Midge grabs my breasts and squeezes them. She carefully pays attention to each nipple, flicking, pinching, and twisting each one with care and intent. I roll my head back in pleasure.