The start

As I watched my teammates pass the ball in our half, my heart was rapidly beating waiting for the final whistle. I checked the score board

83'

Man City 3-1 arsenal. 

I smiled to myself as I walked towards their defenders, making them worry we had a final chance  of scoring.I placed myself alongside the England captain Leah Williamson. 

"you ok" I said sorting out my laces

she replied with her hands on her hips "we could be winning that's for sure' she sighed

"I won't score again and make you loose by 3 goals, I promise" I said standing up and looking her in her eyes. When was she that attractive? She admires my face a little then looks away and chuckles softly.

 I stood proudly as I watched the play go on, my team slowly making our way up the pitch with the ball. As I watched my teammates create space with a ball over the top to Lauren hemp. she sprints with the ball at her feet dodging every midfielder. I turn on my feet and sprint towards the box, Leah trailing me, hot on my tail.

She crosses a ball over from the far left and it connects to my head. I crash onto the floor as the crowd erupts into a roar. I get up quickly and see the ball in the back of the net. As I pick the ball up I boot it into the air, causing the crowd to erupt. 

I walk past Leah slowly and whisper in her ear "sorry I couldn't keep my promise" I said and touched her cheek. she's stood there rolling her eyes at me.

The play continues and not long after the whistle blows and we are announced league title winners. 

After receiving my medal I held it in my teeth and posed for photos.i took it out my mouth as I saw Leah slumped on the floor, so obviously I walk over.

"congrats' Leah says looking up at me, I offer my hand and she takes it

"look Leah you played amazingly , if this game was tomorrow you could've won it, if it was earlier today we could've still won, it depends on the luck" I say comforting her before adding "can we swap shirts? I've always followed your football journey"

she smiles and we swap shirts "you don't even follow me on instagram Sienna"

I look at her and scoff as I'm called in by my manager "I think Leah you mean to say 'oh yes Sienna ill follow you back on instagram as soon as I'm on my phone, Im sorry for never following you back" I laugh as she apologised

"its good to talk to you Leah, I better go" I walk away as she calls me back "actually Sienna, id love to get to know you. I mean I guarantee you'll be called up for the euros this yeah, and I want to get to know my teammates"

"I like the sound of that. follow me back on instagram and dm me when you're free" she smiles and waves me goodbye as I walk back to my teammates to celebrate the win.