A week later

It's good to finally have a few days to myself as I look out my flat window, looking over Manchester.

I received a message yesterday with Leah asking to meet me tonight at 8 at a bar in the city, as she's in town.

I start to get ready and put on a cute shirt with some trousers.

I text Leah and tell her I'm on my way. I grab my keys and my phone and leave for the night. I arrive at the bar and see Leah waiting, back against the bar waiting for everyone to enter. I look at her and I feel red flushing my cheeks. Ok look I know I've met her in person once but I think she's the fittest person I've ever seen. 

She starts to walk towards me and wraps her arms around me 

'hi Sienna.. you look amazing' I could see her eyes trailing up my outfit and landing on my face.

"so do you Leah!' I say smiling as she tilts her head back smiling "let me buy you a drink, I told you a promise but couldn't keep it"

she laughs as she watches me walk up to the bar and sits on the bar stool next to me "you always break promises"

"nah never.. that was just a white lie" I say after ordering us both drinks. I sit down next to her and conversation flows gently. we spoke about football, life, our family and even our ex partners 

"come on then who's the most famous person you've slept with" I say laughing, sipping my last drop of my 5th vodka and lemonade 

she thinks for a minute and says "you know what, no one. they've all been girls I knew from high school or friends." she sips her drink 'your turn?" she asks inquisitively 

"Alex Scott" I say without any questions

"wha- what?" she says mouth opened "how did you? when?"

"oh two years ago? we just won the fa cup and she was at the after party. we spoke for a while and .." I clap my hands together 

The talk resumes as normal. Leah asking me about the euros etc

As we call it a night we walk out the bar, drunk as anything and stumbling into eachother.

'WHERE ARE YOU STAYING TONIGHT' I shout

'WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING' Leah shouts back laughing.

I stumble into her and grab her hand accidentally I move my hand away and nervously laugh. I didn't mean that. she completely ignores that and says she's staying in a hotel.

'you should come down to London next time, id like to take you out"

"are you asking me on a date?" 

Leah blushes and looks away "Im not denying it but just for now... friends?

"well. im in the euro squad, so ill be in London next month at my parents to see them before the summer. so see you then?" 

"see you then Sienna" she hugs me 

We go our separate ways and I head back to my flat. 

It's now 1am and I'm back in my flat. we spent 5 hours together but it felt like five minutes.

my phone pings as I lean over in my bed and grab it. its from Leah

"I really liked tonight. see you soon Sienna X "

I like the message and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.