𝓲𝓲.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ɴᴏ ᴍᴀɴ'ꜱ ʟᴀɴᴅ✧˚₊‧

______

"I Find The Best Way To Love Someone

Is Not To Change Them

But Instead Help Them Reveal

The Greatest Version Of Themselves."

______

"The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead," Hook called from the front of their procession. They had been walking through the jungle for at least three hours. Hook was doing his best to lead them from memory as David used a sword to cut branches out of their way. Angie brought up the rear, using her magic to seal up the paths they were using. Pan knew they were there, but he didn't need to know exactly where on the island they were.

Emma brushed a branch that David had missed out of the way. She peered at Hook, who chose to go right when they met a fork. "You really think we're gonna be able to see Pan's hideout?"

"Aye," Hook responded. "From there, we should be able to see everything, including where he's keeping your son."

Regina almost tripped over a branch and started complaining. "You know, I could have just poofed us up here in an instant."

"Where?" Hook asked seriously. "Have you any idea what's up here or anywhere? There are dangers all about. Only I can guide us past them."

"He's right," Angie called, switching jobs with Regina so they didn't waste too much energy. "Hook's lived here before. Like it or not, if he says hiking up is the best way, then we should listen."