𝔁𝓲𝓿.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ✧˚₊‧

______

"I Will Never Regret You

Or Say I Wish I'd Never Met You

Because Once Upon A Time

You Were Exactly What I Needed."

______

Angie pulled a container of apple fritters out of the pantry and placed it on the kitchen counter. "Dig in everyone."

Regina and Hook both instantly took one. Everyone else looked at Angie with skeptical expressions. Angie rolled her eyes and nodded at Regina. "Poisoned apples are her thing, not mine, remember? I'm more old fashioned. Prick your finger on a spinning wheel kind of old fashioned."

That seemed to calm the others down enough to try the fritters. Angie took a big bite of hers as Regina turned towards her. "Whoever made these...is an excellent cook. And that's coming from me. Compliment them for me."

Angie shrugged matter of factly. "I'll send a letter to Stew Leonards."

David licked his fingertips before speaking. "Let's return to the crisis at hand. Now that we know who we are dealing with, how do we find this Wicked Witch?"

"Might I suggest we start by asking if anyone has seen a woman with green skin running around," Hook offered as he finished his apple fritter.

Regina sighed angrily. "We're cursed in Storybrooke. She'll look like any one of us."

"Then we start somewhere we know she's been and go from there," Angie decided. "Regina's office."

"I've been over it with a fine-toothed comb," Regina told Angie. "She left no trace."