♦️♠️🃏

I would rather choose to die a million lifes if it means I would get to live it with her and stay loyal toward her rather then living one where I can't have her or betrayed her. She is my peace, my queen, the only women I have ever loved. If anyone even dare to come closer to her shadow and hurt her, they will die. Not only in one life but in every lifetime they will born. She can never escape from me. She is mine and mine only. Only mine to have, mine to hurt and mine to love.

~I am the chaos and she is my calm. If she told me to burn the whole space to ashes I would. If she told me to bend down to her and sit by her feets while she sits on my own throne, I fucking would. For me, she is my salvation. The greatest devotion I can ever have.~

Erebus aka Mr. Erick Rowan Murphy

__♦️__

There's nothing more I love then him. I would take the attacks for him. It's his darkness that pulls me towards him. His aura, so dark and powerful that I can not resist even if I want to. I tried to push him away but alas! That man is just so persistent. I can not give up on the emotions I feel when he is anywhere near. The desires envolve and I can't help but find myself in his arms. Every single time. I can not run away from the love I feel towards him. I can not stay away from him no more. All I want is to live my whole life making him mine and me being his. And no one can stop that from happening. The one who dares would be vanished, powerless and so vulnerable and lost!

~ everyone thinks they are the villains until they see the real monster and I would love to be thier biggest nightmare dressed like a daydream. They all call him the demon, I will show all of them what a real devil is. Even the greatest god would tremble upon hearing my name. And for my Agape, I would love to be the monstrous devil. He is the monster while I am the devil. The match made for eachother.~

Nyx aka Nox Vito Derek.

__♠️__

Burning in the inferno of vengeance is the only thing I can feel now from centuries. I was so happy one moment then she snatched everything from me in the very next moment. No one, literally no one can dare to even look up at me in the eyes and she fucking took my everything away from me. My throne, my crown, she broke my pride, humiliated me and now I will make her cry the tears of her own blood. I will get my revenge on both of them. Soon, my friend. Soon I will show you what the wicked doom you both have gotten on yourself. They can not escape from me this time. I will get everything back.

~ Revenge is all I care. They have to be separated for they are forbidden. If no one dares to get on thier bad side, I would not be afraid to do so. I will unleash the darkness so wicked that will remind them of the greatest doom coming thier way. I am the greatest, no one can mess with me and get away easily. They will burn in the inferno and I will make sure of that for I am the one all mighty.~

__🃏__

__♦️♠️__

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔯. 𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱. 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔄𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡. 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡, 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡. 𝔏𝔬𝔰𝔱! ℑ𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔢.

____Ω____

ⲏₑₗₗₒ ₚᵣₑₜₜᵧ ᵣₑₐ𝓭ₑᵣₛ. ᵦₑᵳₒᵣₑ ᵧₒᵤ ₚᵣₒ𝓬ₑₑ𝓭 ₜₒ ᵣₑₐ𝓭 ᵳᵤᵣₜₕₑᵣ, ⱼᵤₛₜ ₐ ₗᵢₜₜₗₑ ₜᵣᵢ𝑔𝑔ₑᵣ 𝔀ₐᵣₙᵢₙ𝑔. ₜₕₑ ♭ₒₒₖ 𝓬ₒₙₜₐᵢₙₛ ₛₒₘₑ 𝔀ᵣᵢₜₜᵢₙ𝑔 ₜₕₐₜ ᵳₑ𝔀 ᵣₑₐ𝓭ₑᵣₛ ₘₐᵧ ᵳᵢₙ𝓭 𝓭ᵢₛₜᵤᵣ♭ᵢₙ𝑔. ₜₕₑᵣₑ 𝔀ᵢₗₗ ♭ₑ ₘₑₙₜᵢₒₙ ₒᵳ ₜₒᵣₜᵤᵣₑ ₐₙ𝓭 ₘₐₙᵧ ₘₒᵣₑ ₜₕᵢₙ𝑔ₛ. ₛₒ ᵢᵳ ᵧₒᵤ ₐᵣₑ ₛₑₙₛᵢₜᵢᵥₑ ₜₒ ₜₕₑₛₑ ₜₕᵢₙ𝑔ₛ, ᵢ ₖᵢₙ𝓭ₗᵧ ᵣₑ𝓺ᵤₑₛₜ ᵧₒᵤ ₜₒ ⱼᵤₛₜ ₗₑₐᵥₑ ᵳᵣₒₘ ₕₑᵣₑ ♭'𝓬ᵤ𝆎 ₗₑₐᵥᵢₙ𝑔 ᵣₙ 𝔀ₒᵤₗ𝓭 ♭ₑ ♭ₑₜₜₑᵣ ₜₕₑₙ 𝓬ᵣᵢₜᵢ𝓬ᵢ𝆎ᵢₙ𝑔 ₗₐₜₑᵣ ♭ᵤₜ ᵢᵳ ᵧₒᵤ ₛₜᵢₗₗ 𝓬ₕₒₒₛₑ ₜₒ 𝑔ᵢᵥₑ ₜₕᵢₛ ♭ₒₒₖ ₐ 𝓬ₕₐₙ𝓬ₑ, ₜₕₐₙₖ ᵧₒᵤ ᵥₑᵣᵧ ₘᵤ𝓬ₕ. ⲏₒₚₑ ᵧₒᵤ ₑₙⱼₒᵧ. ᵢ 𝔀ᵢₗₗ ₜᵣᵧ ₘᵧ ♭ₑₛₜ ₜₒ 𝓭ₑₗᵢᵥₑᵣ ₛₒₘₑ 𝑔ₒₒ𝓭 𝓬ₕₐₚₛ ₜₒ ᵧₒᵤ. ᴅₒ ₗₑₜ ₘₑ ₖₙₒ𝔀 ᵢᵳ ᵧₒᵤ ₗₒᵥₑ ₒᵣ ₙₒₜ ₗᵢₖₑ ₐₙᵧₜₕᵢₙ𝑔 ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ♭ₒₒₖ. ᵢ 𝔀ₒᵤₗ𝓭 ₐₚₚᵣₑ𝓬ᵢₐₜₑ ᵢₜ.

ₑₙⱼₒᵧ ᵣₑₐ𝓭ᵢₙ𝑔. ₗₒᵥₑ ᵧₒᵤ ₐₗₗ, ₘᵧ ♭ᵢ♭ₗᵢₒₘₐₙᵢₐ𝓬ₛ<₃❤️...

 ₗₒᵥₑ ᵧₒᵤ ₐₗₗ, ₘᵧ ♭ᵢ♭ₗᵢₒₘₐₙᵢₐ𝓬ₛ<₃❤️