2- Rimuru's Awakening

Rimuru was in deep sleep and was suddenly awakened by the return of the powers she had given to Veldanava. She was confused for a millionth of a second but soon understood the reason.

Using her time powers she checked everything since the beginning of the world and the start of her sleep. She watched how the world was managed, helped, ruled over efficiently by Veldanava.

Veldanava fell in love with a mortal named Lucia, who was one of the strongest mortals and decided to seal his powers in a small dragon that was a imitation of him. He also had a daughter with her and her name was Milim Nava.

Veldanava had taken nearly a century to create a vessel taking many countermeasures to contain his powers and so that was why Rimuru didn't know that he didn't have his powers and had extracted them from himself. Rimuru could have found out but she was asleep and didn't pay attention to it.

Veldanava and Lucia were perceived as threat to the world by the mortals and the humans were at the top to agree. Humans after countless attacks defeated and killed them. As for Milim, because she was the daughter of the two strongest beings and she was away playing, she wasn't affected by it.

All of Veldanava's powers were extracted and vesseled in the body of the dragon immitation which overloaded with power that was still within Veldanava.

After nearly a millennium, the vessel was unable to contain that power and broke, killing the dragon that was in Milim's embrace. This power returned back to Rimuru and she was awoken by it.

As for Milim, she was pretty affected by the death of her parents and was going to attack the mortals but was stopped by the little dragon that was her Father's gift for her.

This time when the little dragon died, leaving Milim all alone in the world, she was heartbroken, distraught and very sad. She caused a huge and large scale attack herself on the humans and kept on destroying without any limit.

This was when Guy Crimson and Ramiris intervened and stopped her. She was struck by grief and had cried for many years before she went back to normal.

Rimuru saw all this using his powers and he finally understood what had happened. He was happy that Veldanava had cared for and maintained the world she had given him but was very sad for his death.

She thought to recreate Veldanava back but decided against it in the end because she had just woken up and needed to clear all the problems before reviving him.

She used her powers to search for Velzard. She was worried about Velzard because Veldanava and Velzard were her two siblings. A sibling who has a very good relationship with you will always be worried about you if he doesn't see you for a very long time or has no news of you.

She saw the Velzard was in the Ince continent of the world along with a red hair primordial demon called Guy Crimson. She was a mature young lady and maintained a slight smile on her face.

Rimuru also sensed the existence of two new true dragons who were although weaker than the normal true dragon she would have wanted, but Rimuru was still happy to know that she had two new siblings.

Rimuru decided to go to the world and nip all the buds that were problems for Veldanava and could cause large scale problems in the world later.

Her first destination was the Ice continent as she wanted to meet her little sister and check on her. Although she knew Velzard was fine, it was a long time she had not met with her.

[Fyi- Rimuru had slept for over 20000 years and the world was created 21000 years ago]