7- Building a nation and new residents

Rimuru suddenly appeared infront of them.

She told them, " I am currently building a nation. I needed residents to build the city because I don't know what do you need. "

" All the materials you need for construction will be provided. All you need to do is build your own residence. "

" There will be many new residents in the future and the city will grow bigger and bigger. "

" We will be trading with different nations including all, humans, demi humans, vampires, fairies, elves, non humans, etc. "

Everyone nodded and they began to work. They were more hard working and efficient than the lazy humans on Earth.

Within three weeks, more than a hundred completed houses were standing tall infront of Rimuru. She was happy and proud of them. They were a very efficient bunch.

A general structure of the house and City planning was created and distributed to them earlier. It was created by Rimuru with the help of Ciel. Veldora was also working in the construction.

If he dared to be lazy, he was sure to be punished by his sister. He feared her because she had beaten him that day in the cave with just a single slap of her powers.

While Rimuru was busy building her nation. Somewhere a talk was happening between a ruler and a true dragon.

"Rudra, I sense a true dragon in the world. Veldora's aura has disappeared."

"This True dragon is not Veldora and I cannot measure up anything about this being. We need to be caution Rudra. This true dragon is more dangerous than maybe even Velzard nee and Guy."

" To make you perceive that person as a threat greater than Guy and Velzard means that this person is truly strong and dangerous."

" I will check that person soon. I have something else to do for now. Be caution Velgrynd."

'Rudra is different from the past. Did something happen to worry him this much?'

Rimuru's side:

<It's about time Mistress. Those Ogres should have been running away and you can meet them in the forest soon.>

'Soon. We will meet and by accepting them under me and training them, they will reach a high potential and be very powerful.'

'Although I am omnipotent, I cannot do all things alone and need to take time off.'

'I need strong commanders by my side to serve me and maintain the nation I will be building. These Ogres will be one of the best choices I have seen till now. Might as well try them.'

'Whats their current position. I will meet them at that place itself.'

<They are by the river master. They are looking towards the city wall and finding ways to get in>

'Shall we great them, my Wife?'

<Yes Mistress, a good opportunity indeed.>

Rimuru disappeared and appeared with a blinding white light near the Ogres, startling them.

"Who are you? Why have you come to us? Are you trying to kill us?" They immediately took a battle stance and got ready to attack Rimuru.

"You are trespassing my nation and asking me who I am."

"You are the leader of this nation being built? Why should we believe you? You might very well be the magin trying to kill us!"

" Oh please! With your meager power you are not even qualified to stand a blow from me and you think I will try to kill you?"

" To us you seem like a regular human. Are you really that powerful?" The two horned girl asked.

" Hmm. The army of thousands of Orcs behind you right? They are not attacking you because they are strong but on the orders of a Demon Lord and the leader of the Orcs has evolved into a new Demon Lord."

" Try attacking me with your strongest spells altogether. If I am harmed even a single hair I will leave and if I have not a single hair affected, you will become my new residents of the nation I am building."

And what do you think happened? Is it really a secret?

This is how some new residents were added to the Dragon nation.

<Mistress! You should name them too. I will control the mana flow so that they only evolve into Kijins and do not go beyond that>

'Oh ok Ciel, since you say so.'

"I will be naming you five right now."

Rimuru then pointed at them one by one and named them. Their names were Shion, Benimaru, Kurobee, Shuna, Souei and Hakurou.

They all evolved from Ogres to Kijins. Every Ogre has a dream to reach the level of a Kijin. Kijins are very rare and there may not be 1 even in thousands of Ogres. Now there were suddenly six Kijins.

Shion was talented at violence. She was really good with a heavy sword and her food tasted absolutely 'awful'.

Shuna was talented at girly stuff like cooking, etc and her attribute was holy magic.

Souei was best at hiding and he could be your typical intelligence gathering spy for a country. He could hide himself in the shadows.

Hakurou was the sword master and was really talented with a sword. He was like a Dojo master or a Sword martial artist who loves sword techniques and the likes.

Benimaru was the leader of the six Kijins. His commanding and leadership abilities were top notch and although he didn't have any great speciality other than flame magic he was really a reliable person.

Kurobee was a blacksmith and forging was his hobby. He forged many swords in the past and now that he can forge even better quality swords, he was extremely happy with it.

Rimuru decided to build a relative residence for them according to their needs.

All of them were teleported to the middle of the Dragon country. They were surprised to see Goblins and Direwolves but decided to accept it.

They were assigned their tasks very soon.

Shuna and Shion were assigned to take care of the Castle as the Palace maids per say.

Hakurou was assigned to be a instructor for the Goblins to train them into capable fighters.

Souei was assigned to the intelligence network and safety of the nation along with Benimaru.

Kurobee was assigned to be the blacksmith. The only blacksmith as of yet in the nation.

A few new monsters from here and there has also joined the capital Dragon city.

It was flourishing and new residences were being built according to the plan given to them by Rimuru and the area where the market was established was very lively during normal days.

The market was still within the nation.

[Next chapter will be related to the city of Dwargon. Rimuru will visit them.]

[Next part is a not a chapter but rather me talking to you.]