12 - Return to Dragon country and Alliance

Gazel looked exhaustedly at Rimuru and said , "You won. Vesta will be punished for falsifying evidence."

"Just send him to my nation. He can be a researcher there. He likes to research and can be a good addition to my country."

"As for the little spy you had planted on me since I entered the shop, can you tell her that hiding behind the fourth tree from  here in the east direction doesn't mean that she can hide herself from me. She is as plain as a day to me."

"Haha.. you already knew about Henrietta. I am not surprised. I invite you as a guest to the Dwargon nation and hope to establish a friendly alliance with you."

Gazel and Rimuru went to the palace at the centre of the city. After having a hearty meal with Gazel, he asked her about her plans for next few days. Rimuru replied to him.

" I will return to my country today. I will send a diplomat to officiate an alliance between our nations. It should be helpful. My country is not on the outskirts of the Jura Forest but in the middle of it. I have permission from Veldora before I made by country there."

" Ah! I see... Storm Dragon Veldora allowed you. Then there's no problem."

" I will send Vesta and the three dwarfs to your nation. Please take good care of them. I know you will buy they are once the subjects of my nation and I care about it." Gazel said to Rimuru.

The next day.

King Gazel along with his guards came himself to hid farewell to the people leaving for the 'Dragon country'. He wanted to show that the people who are leaving are very important people.

Although almost everyone knew about the duel, there were some people that didn't know or didn't pay attention to it.

After an eventful journey accompanied by a sad Vesta and the three hearty dwarf brothers, Rimuru returned to her country.

'We are finally back! Ciel!'

<Yes Mistress. We are back.>

'I need to send someone to Dwargon for the friendly alliance. Who should I send?'

<The current chieftain of the Goblins is very suitable for negotiating with them. Along with a few bodyguards to guard him, we can send him.>

'Good idea Ciel. That's why I love you.'

<Thank you Mistress....>

After sending the chieftain of the Goblins to Dwargon, he returned after 5 days along with a good news. The alliance was created and he submitted all the documents to Rimuru.

[Are you wondering if the chieftain is Arc? The  you are wrong. The battle general king of the Goblins is Ark but the chieftain is related to only the internal matters of the race. The current one in the story is Rigur. Yes I am using his name from the actual story. ]

The alliance between Dwargon and Dragon countries was created and officiated. They will exchange technologies, trade with each other and various other obligations, terms and conditions were in the document.

[Next chapter is Shizue. If you are a Shizue x Rimuru ship fan, then you are destined to be disappointed. If you guessed the Black haired beauty with the mask is Shizue , you are absolutely wrong.]